Looking For Feedback Comments On Situation.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on Avodart for like 15 years now along with minoxidil. I added RU back in 2010, i'm a diffuse thinner. Back in March I ran out of Avodart and the supplier couldn't ship due to covid and such, so I was off Avodart for the first time for 3 months. So basically all of March, April and May, but I continued my other treatments. During those 3 months my hair didn't really change, actually looked decent at the end of May. I got back on Avodart in early June and now holy sh*t my hair is bad. I take pictures regularily and the decline can be described as nothing short of dramatic. I can't believe how bad it looks when I look in the mirror.

Curious, what does everyone think of this? No way being off Avodart for 3 months and restarting could do this, that just doesn't make sense. I'm debating dropping Avodart and seeing what happens, but I've been on it for 15 years. This unexpected turn of events has me in a panic now. I'm guessing just stay the course, but decline is intense at the moment.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No thanks. Just looking for feedback on the situation I outlined.
Then how do you expect us to evaluate if your shedding is real or just nocebo ??

If you are that of a need for an accurate feedback, visit a doctor.