Looking For Cheapish And Good Fue In Turkey

Ocaron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I maybe left it too late because my donor part of my head seems really light coloured now but balding crown receding front, but I'm finally biting the bullet and looking to get an fue done in turkey looking to spend around £3000 but have no clue where to start so seeking recommendations thank you

Developer8

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I maybe left it too late because my donor part of my head seems really light coloured now but balding crown receding front, but I'm finally biting the bullet and looking to get an fue done in turkey looking to spend around £3000 but have no clue where to start so seeking recommendations thank you

Well i will share my friend's experience with you to take your best choice. He went to Turkey about 1 year ago and did FUE OP by Dr.Melih Yeşil just for about 2000 2500€ including 5 Stars Hotel,Transfer, ALL Medical needs and after 6 months he was so satisfied and happy with new hair and he really got rid of baldness and had great experience with cheap price so highly recommended.
if you need i can provide their medical consultation number , they do free consultation and u can get all details and suggestions.

Last edited:

Ocaron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i will share my friend's experience with you to take your best choice. He went to Turkey about 1 year ago and did FUE OP by Dr.Melih just for about 2000 2500€ including 5 Stars Hotel,Transfer, ALL Medical needs and after 6 months he was so satisfied and happy with new hairline and had great experience with cheap price and highly recommended.
So If you need i can provide their medical consultation number , they do free consultation and u can get all details and suggestions.

Yeah if you don't mind sending me the number or do that have a website I can look at ?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i-sense-something-fishy.jpg

Developer8

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah if you don't mind sending me the number or do that have a website I can look at ?
I dont know what is their website address just have the number and they inform you with all the information.
There is their medical consultation number +905373432117 Whatsapp .