Looking For Advice On What To Take & Do

JonSimssss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worth mentioning i always have had thick hair and i had 0 receding on my hairline until the past 2 years or so, everyone used to say i would never go bald with my hairline lol sorry for double post

JonSimssss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bdd. You don't have male pattern baldness. Don't know why your worrying.
Why do you think i dont have male pattern baldness?
My hairline used to be like this 2 years a go:

Would it hurt taking finasteride even if its only mature hairline ?

Attachments

• 20190116_070650.jpg
    20190116_070650.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 102

JonSimssss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline pic taken just now, i really feel like its receeding comparing to what it used to be, my hair
Bdd. You don't have male pattern baldness. Don't know why your worrying.
pic taken just now

Attachments

• 20190116_071757.jpg
    20190116_071757.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 109

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean you think your hairs going to stay juvenile forever? Only a small percentage of men retain that. Between puberty and 30 men lose that....if your family history is terrible you could take finasteride and potentially halt any future loss. But it's up to you to determine if it bothers you that much...but tbh I think your hair looked good 5 months ago and looks good buzzed as in no hair loss .....so I'd just keep an eye on it and relax....better said then done trust me I know....ive been told I don't have hairloss and have bdd as well....

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline pic taken just now, i really feel like its receeding comparing to what it used to be, my hair

pic taken just now
Dude your hairline is perfectly fine trust me I'd be brutally honest........you have 0 minisutration. Let it grow back out and just just get it trimmed once a month. Try new hairstyles....enjoy that head of hair while your young brother.....

JonSimssss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude your hairline is perfectly fine trust me I'd be brutally honest........you have 0 minisutration. Let it grow back out and just just get it trimmed once a month. Try new hairstyles....enjoy that head of hair while your young brother.....
Thanks for your input, appreciate it, i think i have bdd tbh, always thinking about stuff like this, ill let it grow out and keep an eye.
Will be going to a dermatologist anyway to ask for some meds for my dermatits seborreich and ill bring the hair loss topic and see what he has to say..

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Ketoconazole shampoo is best for Seb derm. Google it. I had seb derm too and that's what caused my bdd. But I've got it under control and it bothers me way less now ....hope you can get rid of it too. Seb derm can also cause minor hairloss so hopefully it subdues once you got that under control. Best of luck.

JonSimssss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Ketoconazole shampoo is best for Seb derm. Google it. I had seb derm too and that's what caused my bdd. But I've got it under control and it bothers me way less now ....hope you can get rid of it too. Seb derm can also cause minor hairloss so hopefully it subdues once you got that under control. Best of luck.

I have heard about that shampoo often but in Europe i always get prescibed ducray products...
I will bring the name to my derm, i can buy it myself also, is it the 2%? How do you manage to keep yours under control ? My scalp gets itchy if i dont shampoo every day or every 2 days, actually so annoying, i hate it lol
Ty for the tips