looking for a good surgeon

DanB

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a 31 year old male with some typical male pattern baldness in the front - receding hairline.

I saw Dr. Epstein in Miami, who's supposed to be excellent, but I wanted to get some more opinions before going ahead with the surgery.

Has anyone heard of him or had surgery done with him?

Also, I'm in L.A. now - is there a surgeon out here that people have had particularly good results with?

And lastly, I remembering reading about a Doctor in Minnesota or someplace in the middle of nowhere who's supposed to be amazing - does this ring a bell for anyone?

I'd really appreciate any feedback or direction from anyone.

Thanks,

Dan

jeffsss

Reaction score
DanB said:
Hi. I'm a 31 year old male with some typical male pattern baldness in the front - receding hairline.

I saw Dr. Epstein in Miami, who's supposed to be excellent, but I wanted to get some more opinions before going ahead with the surgery.

Has anyone heard of him or had surgery done with him?

Also, I'm in L.A. now - is there a surgeon out here that people have had particularly good results with?

And lastly, I remembering reading about a Doctor in Minnesota or someplace in the middle of nowhere who's supposed to be amazing - does this ring a bell for anyone?

I'd really appreciate any feedback or direction from anyone.

Thanks,

Dan

I think That Dr. Paul Rose has outfits in Minnesota and Tampa

he's one of the best so i've read...