Looking For A Good Hair Transplant Solution // As Easy As Possible, Less Downtime

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the type of treatment where you don't have to shave your head off and is that more expensive? I was hoping for a cheaper solution and wanted to know what you guys recommend

I've tried for 2 years the natural way using Minoxidil but I'm not happy at all, and the money being paid monthly for Minoxidil and then visit clinics for PRP (Which I thought would help) but never getting results like clinics tell me.

I am in London.

I was hoping for a solution where less downtime as possible, of course less noticable as possible and I really don't want to shave of my head.

Does anybody have any real experience with a form of hair transplant I could do and what you recommend?

My most effected area is one side of my temple more than the other and the crown. And the front is receding now also. When my hair is wet eg. after a shower, then it really makes me feel bad how much scalp I can see.

Any advice appreciated and what I could do with trust worth, tried tested solutions or ideas.

I can't wear my hair up anymore as it shows too much so I tend to wear it to a side and down a bit.

If I have to travel I will.

Attachments

• IMG_8547.jpg
    IMG_8547.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_8548.jpg
    IMG_8548.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_8549.jpg
    IMG_8549.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 155