Looking For A Good Copper Peptide Product

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a good Copper Peptide product preferably in budget but beggers can't be choosers.

i am looking at FOLLIGEN SOLUTION THERAPY SPRAY currently but not sure i can afford to keep switching products if they are no good.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Polaris NR 09 is a 15% minoxidil with copper peptides in it.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude,

Trust me...Cooper peptides for hair are totally sh*t. I used Folligen hair therapy and cream a lot of tim...with dutasteride, minoxidil...it enhance nothing ! I spoke about other personnes, no one get a success with Cooper peptides for hair ! It's totally OverHyped !!! Trust me, it's totally a waste of money, sorry !

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used GHK-Cu in Folligen and Hair signals with minimal/no effect. so GHK-cu worked imho to save what you have when starting and no/minimal new growth. And there is no 1/2/3/5 years results with photos as minoxidil+finasteride.
i compared GHK-Cu to Minoxidil and Min gave me more thicker/stronger hair effect and some regrowth but i refused it due to side effects on eye's-hemorrage like/vertigo.
So now i'm on diet+trying telomerase activators+Nad++Mitoq+vit D3+Zn+Cu+MSM+herbal...and so on.