Looking For A Fue Doctor For Max 10k

Akimou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Switzerland, and am currently looking for a FUE doctor for 4000-5000 grafts probably.
I could spend 10k € for this operation.

From what I've been seeing in this forum, Demirsoy seems to be highly regarded. What other Turkish doctor could match Demirsoy price and quality ? HLC ? I first thought about going with Koray Erdogan, but he's more expensive, and lately, some bad reviews have came up.

Closer to Switzerland, I found B i s a n g a and Lupanzula, but they seem a bit pricey.

What are your recommendations for a doctor for max 10k € ?

EDIT : Added € symbol

Last edited:

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed on everything you mentioned. I'd add Keser to the list for consideration.
Both Belgian choices are good too. I
I assumed you meant 10k euros? f you're looking at 4000 as opposed to 5000 grafts I'd say you are still within your budget with the two in Belgium.

Akimou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes sorry, euros.

Thanks for the Keser recommendation, I'll ask his opinion. I'll try to send my pictures to both belgian doctors to see what they think and what would the price be. At the moment, Demirsoy seem to be the first choice, but depending on the answer of the other doctors, I could lean towards the two belgian doctors, or even Keser.

Do you have an opinion on HLC ?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can only base my judgment of HLC on what I've read. It seems that greed has got the better of them, and recent results have been average, with a conveyor belt mentality. Unfortunately clinics in Turkey seem to be generally more finance focused and less ethical, but if you choose carefully you can find the few less greedy reputable surgeons who have consistently produced good resutls.

Last edited:

Akimou

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's your opinion on Demirsoy too ?

I've checked B isanga and Lupanzula prices, they both are so expensive, and you have to add 21% VAT in Belgium, damn. I won't be able to afford that.

B isanga seem to have an other clinic in Athene with a doctor named Cole. Seem to be good too.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's your opinion on Demirsoy too ?

I've checked B isanga and Lupanzula prices, they both are so expensive, and you have to add 21% VAT in Belgium, damn. I won't be able to afford that.

B isanga seem to have an other clinic in Athene with a doctor named Cole. Seem to be good too.

I think Demirsoy seems like one of the better Turkish ones, but again this is based on what I have read. I made the decision to avoid Turkey at the time, as I feel that this is once a life time choice and I did not feel comfortable with this greedy minefield of Turkish clinics. I am glad to have made the choice for Belgium, as back then I probably would have been inclined to go to Erdogan for his corner cutting greedy clinic!
If your're limited by financial means, then Turkey is your best bet as long as you choose carefully.
I only had personal experience with B-sanga and was really happy with the experience. He is indeed quite pricey... the 21% VAT can be avoided with the right letter from GP/Trichologist/Counseller etc, if you are prepared to be open about it. Their assistant can inform you on what is accepted.
By all means check out the Athens clinic, as long as either himself or Dr. Cole carries out the procedure.

Last edited:

Akimou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you convinced me. I wanted to go to Turkey for money reasons, but having B isanga/Belgium quality FUE, in a slightly lesser price in Athens is really interesting. I'll contact them to have an appointment with B isanga himself of Dr. Cole.