Looking at old pics.

briancl

Reaction score
Do you guys ever look back on old pictures, say the days right before hairloss started. I can and the funny thing is, I never thought twice about hairloss. I didn't even care about my hair back then. I miss what I once had, but those days are over. I'm just venting here guys, but I am only 21 and it annoys the heck out of me. I wouldn't mind losing it at 27 or something. Kinda of ironic how every male on my father's side has a perfect set of hair. Oh well, the day I lose it all will be the day I finally accept it.

jeffsss

Reaction score
briancl said:
Do you guys ever look back on old pictures, say the days right before hairloss started. I can and the funny thing is, I never thought twice about hairloss. I didn't even care about my hair back then. I miss what I once had, but those days are over. I'm just venting here guys, but I am only 21 and it annoys the heck out of me. I wouldn't mind losing it at 27 or something. Kinda of ironic how every male on my father's side has a perfect set of hair. Oh well, the day I lose it all will be the day I finally accept it.

no, you would mind losing it at 27, trust me on this one.

and good luck ever accepting it.

every day you go somewhere and you see people older than you with more hair.. you'll be reminded how much you miss your own.

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm only 20, and already a 3V

it pisses me me off to see these 40 year olds with more hair than me :(

its f*ckin depressin

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I know how that feels. When I stopped worrying about in my junior year of high school, it looked fine! Receded hairline people didn't joke about it as much. My hair looked pretty thick 3 years ago, now it's thick and thin on top and I'm thinning.

I'm depressed it's happening, but still you have to go on with life and one day it won't be a problem when you can get HM.

I do get jealous sometimes when I see people my age who have better heads of hair.

Nizzer

My Regimen
Reaction score
ahh...

its much worse when your 21....

Your in college around 18-19-20 y/olds ... so yeah its much much worse.

lol... not that there is anything wrong with it.[/quote]

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yh I used to never care. I was so wreckless wtf. And yh tbh im the only person balding so young..
A lot of people say it's easier to accept when you are older but it isn't. It absolutely kills your chances with women. I was watching this podcast called fresh and fit and one thing the guys argue to women is that the attractive man is really "the prize" not the woman because women who are attractive enough are a dime a dozen.

Even women who aren't attractive conventionally have a ton of options like losing weight and makeup. But men? Their attraction is very dependent on genetics. Height, hair, face (no makeup), dick size, race, frame. All of these things require extreme high risk surgery or have no options at all. And because of that you have the attractive men living well because they dodged every genetic failing. But women for the most part don't go bald, no one cares about their height, they can use makeup for the face, they have no dick, men are not nearly as picky in regards to race, and frame isn't as big of a factor.

If they found treatments for balding then a ton of men would be attractive enough to meet female standards. Think about it, by age 30 30% of men have some noticeable hair loss. That's 30% of men who would otherwise been ruled out quickly by preselection and it's no wonder cat lady population is going up at the same rate as incel population.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well not just baldness. Men should have access to treatments to increase height and dick size. It can be just as important in certain circumnstances. The world would be a different place and nobody would be lead to have the mental tourboulance to commit mass shootings and sh*t... no jokes. I am blackpill expert.
I just think a majority of incels are bald.

I am 31 years old, 5'9, decent face, healthy bmi, have money, etc. Back in high school and college it wasn't like I had 0 ability to attract women. After college I was ok until I hit 25 and things started to slow down. New job, online dating started getting more absurd with height requirements, just being apathetic about dating because last gf cheated. But even then I felt i wasn't a lost cause. I spent age 25 to 29 on my actuary exams and focused on my career and make money. At 30 I realized that I'm older now and it's time to find a partner and this curse hit me. Then covid f*****g hit. I couldn't even start treatment because everything shut down. Depressing.

The point is, the only flaw I truly have and if there is a cure I wouldn't feel like sh*t. I'm pretty sure many guys who go bald are fine everywhere else.

I could afford a hair transplant but do I really want to try that? Idk. I was hoping finasteride would stop the balding because when I started I was ok but this shedding ruined my hairline. Today I was hanging out with a friend to get some steak and Ramen. Two Asian chick's sat us down and were flirty with us. The thing is I had a hat on... it pains me to think I'm a slave to a hat. Without the hat I would be not getting that attention. We even went to get some bubble tea and I learned Japanese over the last 3 months and the chick who did our orders was super impressed. But still... slave to the hat. It's f*****g brutal. I don't understand why this DISEASE is taking so long to cure. You would think something as horrible as hair loss would have the same priority as aids and cancer.