Looking At Getting An Fue, How Many Graphs Would You Say I Need

Shawn3344

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at getting Fue hair transplant this month .... How many grafts would you say I need

Attachments

• 20180929_084709.jpg
    20180929_084709.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 348
  • 20180929_084757.jpg
    20180929_084757.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 321
  • 20180929_084739.jpg
    20180929_084739.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 345

hova82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at getting Fue hair transplant this month .... How many grafts would you say I need

To get a hairline that aggressive you would likely need about 4000 or maybe even more. That is a massive hairline and temple drop and that eats a ton of hair.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to find a skilled Dr to implant on the temple points, a lot don’t touch the sides. You should be good with 600 each side and 1800/2000 alone the hairline.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairSystemGuy.. piss off, you haven’t a clue about FUE transplants! Stick to your road kill and gorilla glue!

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HairSystemGuy.. piss off, you haven’t a clue about FUE transplants! Stick to your road kill and gorilla glue!

Unlucky c*** face I don't even have one. Now how f*****g dumb do you feel.

HAHAHA!

f*** off you little prick!

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow what a sad c***, unliking all my posts. No one cares about your shitty hair pieces for sale. Take a long walk off a short pier!

You disliked all mine first you little c***. Check your PM and be a man, stop being a little boy hiding behind a keyboard.

Where do you live exactly? Let's meet up and sort this out like men, rather than over a public forum. Let me know where and when. You clearly have an issue with me so let's sort it out.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha what an absolute mong. I’m not the type to private message guys on this.. creep. You disliked my post when i offered OP some advice on the number of grafts he needed.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha what an absolute mong. I’m not the type to private message guys on this.. creep. You disliked my post when i offered OP some advice on the number of grafts he needed.

Haha you massive pussy. You stick behind your little keyboard little boy. Now I'm just embarrassed for you.