Look at this guy's hairline

Sir Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
Apart from the "dumb thread" comment nobody was even that mean to you, and to be honest, it is a dumb thread, it would have been mean if they said that you're dumb etc.

You should stay away from about 99% of the rest of the internet/forums/chats/comment sections if you think a significant amount of people were harsh to you here, but moving forward, from reading around here today it seems like a very welcoming place, its just that after all you did make a topic that wasted peoples time.

In future you shouldn't get any hostility for asking basic questions as long as you've at least put a little thought into them.
Is that the way it should be though? "Nobody was that mean to you".

He came here with an honest question so why not give him a civil honest response? Most forums are made with the intention of having civil discussions not to openly be hostile against someone based on your opinion of the thread they've started. I can admit there are some threads that seem kind of dumb, but I'm not going to act uncivil because of that I'd probably just choose to stay away from that thread; bottom line is he came here with an honest question so he should be greeted with an honest and civil response.

With that being said in this forum you've got to take the bad with the good and this forum has some very uncivil people in it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that the way it should be though? "Nobody was that mean to you".

He came here with an honest question so why not give him a civil honest response? Most forums are made with the intention of having civil discussions not to openly be hostile against someone based on your opinion of the thread they've started. I can admit there are some threads that seem kind of dumb, but I'm not going to act uncivil because of that I'd probably just choose to stay away from that thread; bottom line is he came here with an honest question so he should be greeted with an honest and civil response.

With that being said in this forum you've got to take the bad with the good and this forum has some very uncivil people in it.

You raise a good point on our expectations of others, but I was being overly sympathetic when I said "nobody was that mean to you", what I really meant was "nobody was mean to you at all".

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
This dude doesn't even have male pattern baldness.