look at the hair of this guy...

G

You can't even see his hairline. Or do you think that where the front hairs fall is where the hairline is? lol.

G

that guy's hair really doesn't look that different from my hair when it's grown out to that length, except mine is more wavy. His hairline might be a bit better but you can't tell from that picture.

G

joe manchin has better hair than that guy.

would you kill for his hair, thylax? look at HIS hairline.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
G.A.Y.

G

I agree, there is nothing special about that guy on the first pic. Joe Manchin´s hairline looks fantastic though. I would do ANYTHING to have one like that.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Joe Mancin probably does'nt give his hair a second thought. Theres no point in you looking at it either. So its a good hairline (so what?) I just wish I had an average looking amount of hair.

G

s.a.f said:
Joe Mancin probably does'nt give his hair a second thought.

Yep, you never know what you have until you lost it. I was like that, too. In the good old times of my teenage hairline ....... :cry:

Felk

Reaction score
My favourite hairline is mine, actually (well the left one) I just want to keep the it how it is and improve the right a bit if I'm lucky :) Since I've cut my hair shorter I'm really happy with my hair how it is.

I'm hoping dutasteride. once a week (or even less perhaps) will be enough to stop it, .5mg of finasteride was fine on the sexual sides but I still had weird burping and some breast pain. If this works, I'll be one happy camper.

I think the dutasteride might be helping me at the weights a tiny bit, due to the increased test, because I've really started to buff up. Everyone is noticing, not just girlfriend. Booyeah.

IBM

Reaction score
static-x.jpg

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum for a while, just logged back in after 2 years of absence. So here it goes: There's no point in longing to be like someone else, I don't envy that guy in the first picture, thats not a manly look at all.

All I have to say guys is: get on with life and stop stressing yourself so much about hair!!

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree that this guys hairline is not on show.. Your attraction to his picture is simply a subliminal homo erotic reaction, this is perfectly common amongst straight men.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
That guy in the first pic could easily have a NW3 with it combed forward...but probably not.

CCS

Reaction score
A lot of guys comb their hair forwards like that. It is called a cessarian hair style. I could do it, but i prefer a buzz cut. I just hate having long hair. there are NW2.5's who look NW1 because they comb it forwards, or manybe have a wig. Cant tell if you can't see the hairline.