Look at my pics....advice on regemin please!

eentity

Reaction score
I've been taking propecia for only 2.5 weeks, so i know i have a long way to go. Sucks since i'm impatient as hell.

I also have been washing with Nizoral twice a week.

now what i would like to know, since my derm said no need for minoxidil and propecia at the same time, is if my hair looks like i should do both? What do you guys think? check out my pics and let me know.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ericen ... bum?.dir=/

so basicly i'm propecia and nizoral 1% right now. Need for minoxidil, or should i see what kind of regrowth i can get out of those two then try minoxidil later?

Also one more question, i would like to know who uses Couvre for those shedding phases? I'm thinking about getting it and using it when my hair looks like sh*t. Basicly getting ready for the shedding that awaits me. Thanks and let me know.

one quick note. I'm beginning to think the real way to combat hairloss is getting over it. My hardest battle right now is my perception of myself. I've never been confident and now this? so depression has really settled in i think. hell

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
You're okay. Just looks like a high hairline. I wouldn't say male pattern baldness is evident in any of your photos. Your crown is fine too- you have that healthy, spiral with your hair growing back there.

Stay on your meds. Won't hurt, and can only help you.

Hinde

Reaction score
yeah dude you look fine -- i´m in basically the same position. but i feel your anxieties. keep it up, and let´s hope propecia works (for both of us...and everyone!).

¿ya herred me?

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say to keep on propecia and nizoral. Dont start minoxidil until you notice major thinning. By looking at your photo's id say you caught the male pattern baldness bug pretty early and just maintenance should be all you need.