Longevita 4,000 Grafts Fue - Advice

Fadburt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All

I am contemplating hair transplant via FUE at Longevita. They have estimated 4,000 grafts. From what i have read from this forum it would be great to get some feedback/tips on the following:

1) I know i may need 2 hair transplant as the crown area is thin too. But can 4,000 grafts come out quit dense? Or will it look plugged in?

2) Has anyone been to Longevita and what has their results been like?

3) What kind of questions should i ask?

4) How painful is this procedure?

5) I am currently on anti immune supressents meds as i suffer from Crohns - could a hair transplant cause a flair up? Potentially because of the meds could this impact my regrowth after a hair transplant

6) What kind of tests should Longevita be doing before i agree to this process?

7) what are the after care process and how long does it take for the numbness to go?

I have attached a current picture of my situation.

Ps i have tried monoxidil and propecia it didnt really help at all

Attachments

• IMG-20171005-WA0000~01~01.jpg
    IMG-20171005-WA0000~01~01.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 598

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that 4000 grafts will not produce very good results,because u have,very large area to cover(norwood 6).I think u should go with FUT first,and then FUE to maximize your grafts,up to 8000.I think FUE is never really good option for advanced norwood levels.

Fadburt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Thank you for your reply.

Are you talking from personal experience? Apologies i dont know much how would a fut then a fue guarantee max grafts? How many follicules would i need with fut?

neima12

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello dear ,
Yes ı think You need 2 hair transplant frist one what will cover 60 % then after 6 months you can get the 2 one . ( ıf possible Your donoor pıctures ), Not so paınfull you have just the first day when the anasthesie go you feel lıttle of paın . for the teste at the hospıtal they make for you all of them they are ıncluded ın the package almost of turkish hospıtal they make the packages