Long Term Finasteride Users!! Check This Out

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to see testimonys before and afters or straight fwd results of long time finasteride user, Please feel free to post your experience on and off the drug.. I see soooooo many of you defending this drug, denying peoples side effects they claim, such as Dead Dick, An worse hair than when they started, I bet Ill get 0 responses. Im convinced 90% of the ppl advocating for finasteride might even work for the company. Here goes a shot in the dark.

Jp7500

Reaction score
Ive used it for more than 10 years with 0 side effects at any point and ive been able to maintain my hair for that time. I continue to use it along with dermapen and tropicals, and I do not work for a pharmaceutical company, I use a generic proscar, it costs less than 30 cdn for a three month supply.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've gathered people that successfuly use it don't really bother commenting about it after their success.....it's the sad bitter aggressively bald people who always have the most to say. Because they either waited to long to take it or just looked for negatives. Everyone responds different though.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on it for a while with sides as I increase the dosage .5mg no sides.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive used it for more than 10 years with 0 side effects at any point and ive been able to maintain my hair for that time. I continue to use it along with dermapen and tropicals, and I do not work for a pharmaceutical company, I use a generic proscar, it costs less than 30 cdn for a three month supply.

Those type of results are the ones that make me want to start.. I dont want Erectile Dysfunction. I believe alot of the ppl who say they experience side effects Bc all medication especially prescription medications have side affects. I've dabbled in alot of medication through out my life. SSRI Anti-Depressants. Stimulants, Mood stabelizers. Most recent meds I took was Sertaline. Which gave me a very low Sex Drive, And it was almost impossible to maintain an erection, orgasming was almost impossible. After experiencing that its hard to believe theres 0 side effects from finasteride. Thank you for your reply thinking about getting my 6 month supply.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those type of results are the ones that make me want to start.. I dont want Erectile Dysfunction. I believe alot of the ppl who say they experience side effects Bc all medication especially prescription medications have side affects. I've dabbled in alot of medication through out my life. SSRI Anti-Depressants. Stimulants, Mood stabelizers. Most recent meds I took was Sertaline. Which gave me a very low Sex Drive, And it was almost impossible to maintain an erection. After experiencing that its hard to believe theres 0 side effects from finasteride. Thank you for your reply thinking about getting my 6 month supply.

I once took sertraline for OCD in my latter teens and i can tell you the ED from that is worse than the ED i have from finasteride. Sex on Sertraline was literally like trying to play pool with a rope for me.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always thought age was a factor. Most of the people with sides from what I saw were under 30.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I waited too long to take it because of those people. I caught my hair loss early when everyone said I had bdd, but I didn't take finasteride because of the fear mongering.
Right, you know yourself better and asking others is a crap shoot. Better to be preventative than play the waiting game.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also the same people mentally ill and scared of sides that get them....they don't give their bodies enough time to get used to the change...once your on it long enough for your hormones to stabilize, is when you get the benefits.....most people probably quit before this happens which takes 3-6 months maybe longer in some cases.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once took sertraline for OCD in my latter teens and i can tell you the ED from that is worse than the ED i have from finasteride. Sex on Sertraline was literally like trying to play pool with a rope for me.

Care to cypher the differences between the two? I only have experience on Sertaline and I was never interested in p**rn or sex. it felt like I was actually forcing myself to do something I wasnt mentally or physically capable of doing. It was like chore, Although I still wanted to do it. Getting an erection was almost impossible but still achievable , my penis felt pretty numb and my orgasms felt blocked or impossible to achieve. How is finasteride different?

Last edited:

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I waited too long to take it because of those people. I caught my hair loss early when everyone said I had bdd, but I didn't take finasteride because of the fear mongering.

Pegasus your one Of the people I see floating around here being a pro-advocate for Finasteride.. like you work for them or something , Why is that? How long have you taken it? Results?

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the people who are advocates for it work for any company. I think they just benefited from it....you've got alot of questions, and your balding severely. So either you want to take it or don't. Every responds different.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is generally a dumb question and fallacy. All you need is logic.

If the company is losing money from all the lawsuits, negative press, would they continue to make the pill?

I think not.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is generally a dumb question and fallacy. All you need is logic.

If the company is losing money from all the lawsuits, negative press, would they continue to make the pill?

I think not.

Yeah they would continue to make the pill. They're asses are covered, it says in the warning label before taking that you should know the potential side effects. What happens after you start taking Finasteride is on you.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the people who are advocates for it work for any company. I think they just benefited from it....you've got alot of questions, and your balding severely. So either you want to take it or don't. Every responds different.
Cute remark, but Im not severely balding or else I would of already of tried it. And wouldn't be asking.. I have Typical Thinining on temples thats about it.. and I have typical concerns Ive dabbled w alot of different medications.