Long Haired Fue With Erdogan; Any Reviews?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where the hell would he even put 2500 grafts on me? Is it possible to graft into areas that aren't even thinning?

i honestly have no idea where he would even put 2500 grafts unless he's lowering your hairline Norwood-1

bandersnatchi

My Regimen
Reaction score
i honestly have no idea where he would even put 2500 grafts unless he's lowering your hairline Norwood-1

My frontal hairline (not pictured) is about Norwood 1. My temples are Norwood 2 pattern, the only areas I'm really trying to focus on. I'm anticipating getting a lower graft number, there are examples on his site of people with far worse loss who've gotten less grafts... I'll keep everyone updated.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 44593 View attachment 44594 View attachment 44595

Downward view doesn't look bad at all to me but what bothers me are my profile views. This is with wet, slicked back hair. I just wanted to fill in the temple area a little but and lower the hairline about 1-1.5cm and straighten it out. I have a very distinct "M" shape from the front, and that's what bothers me more than anything. Koray quoted me at 2500 grafts which I know is too much, but they said a new quote would come in person since it's very hard to do over pictures. I was told by 3 other doctors I would only need 1000-1500; told ASMED this and they said that it's likely I'll need more towards that amount.

Sorry:

But you have amazing hairs!!
Your hair is just perfect.

I don't understand why you want do a hair transplant??

Save the money and make a nice trip ;)

Every serious doctor would reject you!

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Omg 2500 grafts ?? This is more like 500 :D. I want 2200 grafts from Erdogan to my frontal 3rd :D but he is gonna quote me 5000 if he quoted you 2500 :D with Norwood 1.5 slight recession on temples