London Hair clinic (or other clinics london)

lucky14

Reaction score
Hi there so i been given serious consideration to hair replacement system as have several events coming up now to next near and want to look and most importantly FEEL my best ! props to grincher who said a hair system is defo a great thing so thanks.

I write this as would like anyones experience on london hair clinic who ive spoken with about a consultation and potentially getting a system ready made as i need one quite soon.
I spoke with J on the phone seemed reasonable. told me he wears a piece though yesterday i spoke to a guy from tcp who said similar and seemed to be inetrested in all the sports and acting i was involved with far too coinciedntal and seemed like BS it put me off !

I would like to think custom made is best but circumstances could mean i take this ready made option if all seems kool.

Can anyone out there give me any feedback on london hair clinic as would be appreciated
also if there are other clinics out there people recommend then would be great to hear

many thanks and apologies for my own thread but i feel that i have to be specific and have some courage to do this rather than lurk !

best wishes to all.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi there, sent you a PM with details of companies.

Also as time is short, why not send an email to the supplier I recommended and see where it goes?

Custom pieces are best in terms of fit and colour but they do take time to make so every day counts :)

lucky14

Reaction score
Hi there thanks grinch !
im off there 2mrw will pm you and let all others on here know i go
I found the mens hair 2 go website which mentions jay and i have seen prices for laces £250-£295 as well as stock at £200 . i would be prepared to do business at those prices. I mention the mens hair 2 go website as it seems to be same address as london hair clinic 3 Northington street Bloomsbury in london I will ask them clearly whats the deal with this as you also get bloomsbury wigs when you type in this address. I wont pay £650-£750 if i get and advertised piece from the same address at £295 or lower !! Will also make this point to them

Let you know how i go best wishes

SUFIANFUE

Reaction score
Hi there please try Timeless hair transplant on Kensington High road if you are from the uk. Sufian

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Lucky

When even the paid models on their website look like they are wearing obvious rugs, that is a warning to you to give the place a miss. In the case of the London Hair Clinic, their "celebrity" client Anthony Miller has one of the ruggiest most obvious toupees I have seen in a long time (only marginally better than Total Cover Plus's pet musician "Steve", with his 500% density hairline). The fact that these people think these models' appearance will sell their product suggests they have no aesthetic judgement whatsoever. Keep away, for God's sake!

cuisine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Lucky
When even the paid models on their website look like they are wearing obvious rugs, that is a warning to you to give the place a miss. In the case of the London Hair Clinic, their "celebrity" client Anthony Miller has one of the ruggiest most obvious toupees I have seen in a long time (only marginally better than Total Cover Plus's pet musician "Steve", with his 500% density hairline). The fact that these people think these models' appearance will sell their product suggests they have no aesthetic judgement whatsoever. Keep away, for God's sake!

I wish that I had done more research before buying a sytem from these idiots at London Hair Clinic-after three weeks of them trying to get the system right I have had to shave my head....

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cuisine, you are not in a club of one when it comes to LHC. I have read messages and read posts from other disillusioned customers complaining about rushed and botched cut ins, colour mismatch and bad if not rude attitudes.

Jay use to do the fittings but he's returned to his own business now but it looks the dissatisfaction continues.

Whats your story?

cuisine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically after gaining their assurance that a system would be natural looking and easy to maintain I was given a dubious hairpiece that required me to return several times over three weeks-to have the colour matched-recut-a bald patch that developed rethatched-then told it was faulty-another one fiited that looked like a birdsnest-had enough-complained-they paid £250 back out of £1000 they charged-needed to have my head shaved and now I am about to give them the publicity that their awful business practice deserves...