Lolooking For Fue Surgeon In New England

Kjb123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to this group. I am looking for a good Fue transplant surgeon for my 25 year old son we live in Boston and hoping to find somebody in New England. has anyone in this group had a successful Fue transplant or know of anyone who has?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to this group. I am looking for a good Fue transplant surgeon for my 25 year old son we live in Boston and hoping to find somebody in New England. has anyone in this group had a successful Fue transplant or know of anyone who has?

Willingness to travel for a transplant is mandatory typically, there is no one worth recommending in Boston. I would also say that the best FUE surgeons tend to be in Europe and are typically half the price. Some of these Include Feriduni and Lupanzula both in Belgium, and Koray Erdogan in Istanbul.

Konior is the best FUE surgeon in the United states and also at a reasonable price, but to be honest all the European doctors I mentioned are doing better work in my opinion.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
KJB the marketers in the hair transplant industry work the forums 24/7 so I suggest that you be careful. I unfortunately made the mistake of taking the procedure very lightly and that was 30 years ago. Over that 30 years of observation including about 18 years online I learned a great deal. Of course after having spent a huge some of money and having had about 15 procedures to correct one simple misjudgment at 23 year it was a very hard lesson but also valuable in many ways. I would suggest you understand the procedure inside and out which takes time. Most importantly are the numbers. If your son continues to lose hair he could easily lose 50% of what is on his head. If the average head has approximately 40,000 fu’s and he is left with 20,000 fu it becomes very hard to conceal a surgical procedure that might max 5000 fu from the donor area over a lifetime. You are trying to cover an empty space with 25% of the original hair. It’s not so easy and even some of those transplanted hairs will be lost over time lowering the percentage. Yes it can be an improvement if one were to start late enough in life where the hairline is high enough and the crown is left bald or balding. Keep in mind you are cutting out thousands and thousands of pieces of skin and moving them into holes at the front and top of the head. In reality it would be better described as skin grafting with hair. As adults we know the devastation something like acne scarring can do to an adult later in life hair transplantation can be similar. As a mom would you want your son to be disfigured in anyway later in life for a little temporary satisfaction? Probably not because as an adult mom who loves her son you know better.

Most important as a mom don’t become too desperate for your son. Desperation is usually used by the marketers as a way to easily manipulate those that feel it and most especially young men where the frontal cortex has not developed and they make impulsive decisions. Thankfully he does have you to create a buffer zone for him. Learn enough where you can explain the reality and that maybe waiting might be the better option. What I have also found is that getting him busy with other interests has a way of diverting attention. I would highly suggest martial arts if he is not already involved. Most especially MMA where most regularly shave their head as part of the sport. Lots of women in those gyms that are very attracted to the look if that is the issue. As time goes by hair takes on less of a concern in life and sometimes the real answer is in fact just that time. Just like any other type of loss time is the healer while also strengthening the soul. Perhaps later when he is older it might be more appropriate if in fact it still matters.

There are lots of older men who are taking advantage of younger men in this industry just as in life. Sometimes life experience gives one an advantage. He is blessed to have you there for him.

Last edited:

Kjb123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you very much for responding and sharing all these information. Could i share a picture ? I am concerned that he 'll continue to loose more hair over time. He is considering seeing dr. feller in ny

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you should share a picture then others can offer their opinion. In the end the math is the math is the math and very often especially at a young age it does not add up over a lifetime.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The advantage this young man has is you are the mom and so of course it is your nature to protect him and sometimes that means from himself. You have to keep in mind many of the marketers will leave out much of information you need in order to truly make an informed decision. A good approach is to listen to everyone and then as you learn go back and look at your notes and see who left out what and why.

Many of the marketers are able to quiet any cognitive dissonance they might be feeling by rationalizing. Such as if they didn’t help your son he would have been worse off or they are just doing their jobs as examples. Otherwise they would have tortured souls. Since you are the mom the chances of that happening are close to zero.

Your son can consider medications but they come with risks and those risks of not being able to pass on your genes must be considered. If a young man is having temporary or permanent erection problems that should not simply be dismissed.

At our core we are here to pass on our genes. Health is one of the biggest indicators for us in finding a mate to move that process forward. Hair although somewhat of an indicator is way, way down on the list. If anything much of what we see with hair has to do with the marketing of hair care products which is a billion dollar business. So it’s easy to get caught up in it all if we do not have an awareness. These are just points to consider and will help you and your son make a better decision.

Maybe you are wondering if I have so much experience and if I'm very well read on a number of subjects why don't I publish a book. Well if you were wondering that the answer is I am. It's a very long process and should be available very soon, maybe it might be helpful. It's impossible to post 32 years of experience into a post.

Your son is very lucky if he was perusing the online world alone he could easily fall into a trap. Very often the marketers are working together and sometimes with the forums. Sometimes I would suppose it just goes on with a wink and a nod. Like a group of drug dealers hanging out on a corner. They work for themselves but they also need to work together to keep it going.

Here is a scenario I have seen very often. Young man falls into the trap then posts his negative experience while being placed in a situation that creates more desperation than where he started. The online world of marketers put up with it for as long as they can while offering advice. If the young man remains persistent then they will come out with some type of label. The young man must be a bad egg and needs some type of mental health intervention. They in fact add fuel to the fire of the young man's discomfort and it also allows them to ask him to move on. Thus clearing the way for the next young dupe. Might be a good idea to observe over time as an option.

Here is the thing about drug dealers you can pick up on them right away when a group of them are loitering on a street corner. It does look a little obvious at times. So if you were to encounter such a group you would cross the street with your son and walk on the other side. With forums it's not so obvious as those that loiter work on image building so it does take observation over time before you can know when to cross the street to the other side. When I say time I am speaking in years.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The advantage this young man has is you are the mom and so of course it is your nature to protect him and sometimes that means from himself. You have to keep in mind many of the marketers will leave out much of information you need in order to truly make an informed decision. A good approach is to listen to everyone and then as you learn go back and look at your notes and see who left out what and why.

Many of the marketers are able to quiet any cognitive dissonance they might be feeling by rationalizing. Such as if they didn’t help your son he would have been worse off or they are just doing their jobs as examples. Otherwise they would have tortured souls. Since you are the mom the chances of that happening are close to zero.

Your son can consider medications but they come with risks and those risks of not being able to pass on your genes must be considered. If a young man is having temporary or permanent erection problems that should not simply be dismissed.

At our core we are here to pass on our genes. Health is one of the biggest indicators for us in finding a mate to move that process forward. Hair although somewhat of an indicator is way, way down on the list. If anything much of what we see with hair has to do with the marketing of hair care products which is a billion dollar business. So it’s easy to get caught up in it all if we do not have an awareness. These are just points to consider and will help you and your son make a better decision.

Maybe you are wondering if I have so much experience and if I'm very well read on a number of subjects why don't I publish a book. Well if you were wondering that the answer is I am. It's a very long process and should be available very soon, maybe it might be helpful. It's impossible to post 32 years of experience into a post.

Your son is very lucky if he was perusing the online world alone he could easily fall into a trap. Very often the marketers are working together and sometimes with the forums. Sometimes I would suppose it just goes on with a wink and a nod. Like a group of drug dealers hanging out on a corner. They work for themselves but they also need to work together to keep it going.

Here is a scenario I have seen very often. Young man falls into the trap then posts his negative experience while being placed in a situation that creates more desperation than where he started. The online world of marketers put up with it for as long as they can while offering advice. If the young man remains persistent then they will come out with some type of label. The young man must be a bad egg and needs some type of mental health intervention. They in fact add fuel to the fire of the young man's discomfort and it also allows them to ask him to move on. Thus clearing the way for the next young dupe. Might be a good idea to observe over time as an option.

Here is the thing about drug dealers you can pick up on them right away when a group of them are loitering on a street corner. It does look a little obvious at times. So if you were to encounter such a group you would cross the street with your son and walk on the other side. With forums it's not so obvious as those that loiter work on image building so it does take observation over time before you can know when to cross the street to the other side. When I say time I am speaking in years.

PURE, 100% natural bullshit. Please kys

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you very much for responding and sharing all these information. Could i share a picture ? I am concerned that he 'll continue to loose more hair over time. He is considering seeing dr. feller in ny

Yes share a picture, however Feller is primarily an FUT surgeon, I would ABSOLUTELY pray that you don't choose Feller for FUE because he is horrific at it, openly posts on forums that it is a piss poor technique and destroys the donor area to cover up the fact that he is incompetent at it and has botched plenty of patients which you are able to see on forums.

Feller for FUE is 100% a no go unless you want to make a big mistake. For FUT he is a great doctor however. Also your son should get a prescription for finasteride.

For FUE contact Dr Konior in the US, Koray Erdogan in Istanbul and Dr Feriduni in Belgium and see what they say.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
kjb to give you an idea of the limitations and why starting too early might be a bad idea the men pictured below are either millionaires or billionaires. All of the them except Nic Cage have a paint type substance on their head to conceal the hair transplant because there is simply not enough donor in most cases to improve it. I would say they have probably used to much concealer to hide it all but just my opinion. What the hair transplant industry is doing now is advising young guys and this includes young men who are not pleased with their hair transplant result because of poor density to actually tattoo dots on their head. This generates additional income for them and often times additional long term issues for the patient. One patient who in fact works in the industry believes his relapse in cancer was due to having these tattooed dots and this time the cancer traveled to his brain. A good example of desperation turning into real desperation which makes hair loss look not so bad.

I also have read other accounts on Cancer sites where the same connection was made and was confirmed by the patient when ink was found in the node and these were from general body tattoos. In fact with that one example the young man's mum had warned him not to get tattoos. Of course his mum knew better she had more life experience. The bottom picture depicts a lymph node and the black gook is ink. What does this have to do with your son……..everything. These guys follow a specific pattern so I would suggest waiting and learning first.

I cover several theories in my book on much of what I have seen over the years including.

Greyhounding
The Benevolent Dolphin
The Desert Van Driver
The Wisdom of the Monk
Tick Tock Goes the Clock
Etc.

As a mom I'm guessing we are close in age I might be a few years older at 54. And I would guess you know who Richard Simmons is. What's unusual is lately he has not been seen. He seems to have become reclusive which sets off alarm bells for me because I have spoken to and read too many accounts of young men being reclusive after the procedure because it just doesn't look right. The message is this is not something to take lightly or play around with even though I know you want to help your son. It's akin to playing with a loaded gun. Do not rush into this by any means it's very limited and you need to understand those limitations throughly before proceeding.

[/URL
]

Richard%20Simmons%202_zpsnxuxhapq.jpg

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
kjb to give you an idea of the limitations and why starting too early might be a bad idea the men pictured below are either millionaires or billionaires. All of the them except Nic Cage have a paint type substance on their head to conceal the hair transplant because there is simply not enough donor in most cases to improve it. I would say they have probably used to much concealer to hide it all but just my opinion. What the hair transplant industry is doing now is advising young guys and this include young men who are not pleased with their hair transplant result because of poor density to actually tattoo dots on their head. This generates additional income for them and often times additional long term issues for the patient. One patient who in fact works in the industry believes his relapse in cancer was due to have these tattooed dots and this time the cancer traveled to his brain. I also have read other accounts on Cancer sites where the same connection was made and was confirmed by the patient when ink was found in the node and these were from general body tattoos. In fact with that one example the young man's mum had warned him not to get tattoos. Of course his mum knew better she had more life experience. The bottom picture depicts a lymph node and the black gook is ink. What does this have to do with your son……..everything. These guys follow a specific pattern so I would suggest waiting and learning first.

I cover several theories in my book on much of what I seen over the years including.

Greyhounding
The Benevolent Dolphin
The Desert Van Driver
Etc.

[/URL
]

What is wrong with you?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you son uses up the donor that he does have too early he will end up with see through hair because the hairline is to low and the area of coverage does not match what the donor can supply. It does not mathematically add up. Many of these same marketers will recommend that your son tattoo his head. Imagine that a doctor actually injecting ink into your son’s head………..it doesn’t get any more bizarre that this and that is why you have to look at the majority not as doctors but simply as opportunists. You must thoroughly think this all through first and these guys that appear on everyone forum constantly pushing a few doctors are simply marketers plain a simple. They are equivalent to slime bags because they know you are desperate for your son don’t fall for it.

This is a picture of a lymph node the black gook is ink. The marketers in this business will advise you to do this to your son at some point should the density not meet his expectations. It then becomes a downhill trap similar to what you see in Hollywood where the procedures never end because you keep trying to fix the crap these marketers are selling.

lymph%20node%20with%20ink_zpsrhsq8cbl.jpg

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a mom what you want to understand is that these forums can sometimes be overrun with marketers only you don’t know they are marketers. Have you ever watched a sitcom and you hear one of those laugh tracks but in reality you don’t really hear it meaning you don’t focus on it but you laugh along. You see that is the way our brains are wired. We are continually being influenced by those around us and this also influences the decisions we often make we just don’t know it meaning we don't focus on it as well as we should.

So what happens with these marketers is they go from forum to forum with their spiel. Maybe they are congratulating the hair transplant team, pimping a doctor/doctors, or attacking some poor young kid that now has a disfigured head and they want to make him so distraught that he gives up and moves on. Most of the names become familiar over the years with new ones popping up on as need basis. In most cases we know zero about them as they don’t discuss much about themselves although once in a while you will hear about an uncle dying or something give it’s a little realism. Kind of pull a little at the heart strings. We also have the marketers that we do know about and they can be equally as dangerous.

Sometimes what they will do is create a thread under a different screen name and then respond to it. They are like creating their own laugh track for those that are reading. So here is a guy being helpful to let’s say a mom for example although in your case this thread is real. I’m just using it as an example. So this marketer creates the illusion that he is helping a desperate mom and others are reading it and they are saying to themselves wow what a swell guy. Over time as the image building goes on the swell guy becomes an authority and the name gets some stickiness. You see where I’m going with this and are you starting to understand? What I’m saying is be aware that much of it is simply marketing.

What you want to do is meet up with anyone that offers you advice if possible. You meet them in their home and you meet the extended family. Wife, girlfriend, kids, pets, etc. You want to know where to find them while also assessing if they are real. When you look someone eyeball to eyeball it changes how they act and if they know you know where they can be found it kind of changes things. If they will not allow you to meet the family then move on.....................another marketer red flag and their are dozens and dozens I cover in my book.

Now of course when this is pointed out the marketers don’t react well and tend to get aggressive. If you notice this then it’s a cue and another potential red flag.

Last edited:

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a mom you also have to be aware of who owns the forum and what is the objective. This can only happen over long periods of time because you really don't know. Could be another forum owner, could be a clinic/doctor, could be anything. Observation over time is critical. It’s like this I have this cousin Johnnie well let’s be nice and just say he’s a real con man. How do I know this………….I have known him for 32 years and maybe you have a relative just like Johnnie. Well here is the thing sometimes people will meet my cousin and think hey what a great guy he is because he kind of gives off that vibe maybe like one of your relatives. But of course over time they learn Johnnie he’s not such a great guy. This is where observation over time is required to reveal the true nature.

And sometimes you will have posters come from other forums to polish up the old image while maybe drumming up some business. But here is the thing again they might be making money directly from the forum because they are connected in some way they just don’t say anything but you see that is a form of marketing fraud of course another red flag.

So far I really like this site I got 4 likes and 3 points. Not sure if the points are redeemable for a prize but it doesn’t matter I do this because it’s important for me to pass on my 31 years of experience and 18 of it watching the online activity of the marketers.

Somebody keeps giving me dislikes I’m not sure what that is all about might be another red flag to add to the book before it’s too late.

So then you need to ask who is disliking and for what reason. Are they pimping for someone and if so is this being done for a specific reason? Is this person simply a stooge or are there other reasons? Always ask questions and observation over time.

Last edited: