lol

shookwun

Reaction score
it's just hair bro

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at all that confidence that these women aren't attracted to!

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Must be quite frustrating knowing you're the future king but you can't fight your baldness because it will be seen as "shallow", meanwhile all you're unloyal subjects are popping propecia like there's
thousands of tomorrows left to live life as a full head.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The dude needs to get a hair transplant. He think's it will look bad. But I bet you it will do a world of good for him and anyone else considering getting a hair transplant. Same as rooney.

He'd be talk of the country and across even america. It all would be mostly positive. I'm certain of that.

blackg

Reaction score
As I've said in another thread..THE WHOLE WORLD CARES ABOUT HAIR LOSS! The majority of people walking this earth are f%&king vain! I think the reason guys who try to save their hair cop so much flack is because, in the eyes of society, they do not know their place.
If you are balding you should just accept your new position on the social ladder.
You've now become an aesthetically challenged member of the human race. And society is free to mock you as your appearance will offend them. So, just accept it!! And get used to it! That's the gist of the message they send us.

You can not offend society by trying to move out of your social position. It will cause chaos in the social order.
I truly believe that's the reason behind all this bald hate. Most citizens don't even realize that they are perpetuating this construct.
They aren't THAT self aware.

ren01

Reaction score
As I've said in another thread..THE WHOLE WORLD CARES ABOUT HAIR LOSS! The majority of people walking this earth vain! I think the reason guys who try to save their hair cop so much flack is because, in the eyes of society, they do not know their place.
If you are balding you should just accept your new position on the social ladder.
You've now become a aesthetically challenged member of the human race. And we are free to mock you as your appearance offends us. So get used to it!!

You can not offend society by trying to move out of your social position. It will cause chaos in the social order.
I truly believe that's the reason behind all this bald hate. Most citizens don't even realize that they are perpetuating this construct.
They aren't THAT self aware.

It's not that deep. No hair = ugly, humans = attracted to beauty

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
It's quite shocking the comments. I mean really it is. Like more than half is referring somehow to this matter. I mean, yeah, people are shallow. but THIS IS a phenomenon. Like sometimes, I think hair is the only thing people see.

It's not a phenomenon, it's humans, they're shallow pieces of **** and that's the way it is and always will be.

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
William's donor area doesn't look too bad. With meds and a decent transplant he might be able to get back to a nw2 with good enough density. Also, I think that if Prince William got a hair transplant then it would add legitimacy to the operation and perhaps, to a degree, help with the stigma surrounding the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Meds would help him keep his existing hair, but it looks too late for that, there's hardly any left.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Well I siphoned through the comments for comments in regards to Prince Williams hair. And was shocked to see so many on it o_O
BillMiddleton, Buck Palace, United States, about 3 hours ago
Wills is getting uglier and uglier day by day. wow

Messibo, London, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Two words "Receded Hairline

ThePunter, Angeles, Philippines, 6 hours ago
Hair today, gone tomorrow.

Scream Queen, Sussex, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Most bloodlines would have got rid of that baldness gene a while ago. The Windsor's need to stop recycling their DNA and get some new blood in there.

GP Essex, Southend, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Prince William really ? I thought from the back it was Bobby Charlton...

metalgirl, Dublin, Ireland, 6 hours ago
Surely with all that tax payers money they can afford hair transplants?

YS, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
He's got a right baldy headed pate now hasn't he? Not a good look. Friar tuck.

OzMacca, Sydney, Australia, 7 hours ago
So being a Royal doesn't prevent you from going bald?

WillsR, Nottingham, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
It' good to see Wills and Harry getting stuck in. There's no 'airs and graces' with these two. Or, in Wills case, should that be 'hairs and graces'.

harries, huddersfield, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
William looks like Edward and has lost so much hair.

null, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Hair to the throne one day or hair today and gone today!

Jos Van Der Sar, York, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Where has his hair gone?

Lee car, London, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Where is his hair needs a transplant it worked for Elton John

Theusednation, Manchester, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
William look very old.

lovely bloke, EASTBOURNE, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Looks like they're both going for the Horseshoe hair do !

headboxer, London, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Good grief, The Bald One is no sportsman !

Crotts, Reading, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
Why was Bobby Charlton playing alongside Harry ????

John Smith, Dover, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
William appears to have the Bobby Charlton hair gene.

Brian, London, 8 hours ago
Nice guys, the princes. Both, unfortunately, are suffering from early onset androgenic alopecia,

fireblade, Dunfermline Fife, 8 hours ago
Hey Will shall I slip you Rooneys Hair Transplant Docs Telephone Number old son ?

LizaCar, London, 8 hours ago
Think you're great Wills, but it's time to shave your head.

Big softie, Devon, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
Such a shame they have both got the dreaded royal hair loss,harry is getting better looking as he ages,poor William is losing his looks

Ace5150
, Coventry, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

Williams barnet reminds me of a car's sunroof

And that was only some of the comments lol, I only went through 1 and a half pages of comments lol

blackg

Reaction score
Dey can't help themselves. Hey, I've got a new theory: I actually think society is a bit vain.
But I'm not sure....would like some other opinions.

chipsy

Reaction score
Always found it interesting that wills in his privileged position with endless resources at his disposal has never tried to combat his hairloss. Maybe he's worried of the backlash or stigma involved in fighting this condition. Embarrassed perhaps by being seen to be fighting something that the non balding individual will say "it's not that big of deal". We'll he's buried his head in the sand and it's burnt off any remaining top tatch he's had. Long live the middle class and our pharmaceuticals!

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
But how do we know he hasn't tried anything? I mean, really, the only thing he could have tried would be Propecia or some other AA. And if that didn't work out then it's not like he had any other options. Absent a maintenance drug, refraining from a hair transplant was probably a good call. It's not like it would've made any real difference to his looks anyway; beyond a certain point of recession and thinning it's all the same.
And I'm not at all shocked by the comments. I find the honesty refreshing. It's not like anyone ever feels any differently about hair loss - they just don't say it out loud.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Always found it interesting that wills in his privileged position with endless resources at his disposal has never tried to combat his hairloss. Maybe he's worried of the backlash or stigma involved in fighting this condition. Embarrassed perhaps by being seen to be fighting something that the non balding individual will say "it's not that big of deal". We'll he's buried his head in the sand and it's burnt off any remaining top tatch he's had. Long live the middle class and our pharmaceuticals!

Yes the image of the dashing prince is very much gone, thanks to modern medicine there will never be a "young" prince/princess ascending to the throne again, and by the time William gets their he will probably be a fat, bald, middle aged, wrinkly man :(. I do feel sorry for him, especially when society will mention all these things when he does become king and they will be oblivious to realize that most of the negative things about him will only exist because society refused to talk about them.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

He can't do **** about it. He has the same options as we do. Only thing he could have done is to fight it with the androgen/AR angle. But no way he is going to do that. Anything that carries even the slightest risk for him to his fertility is a no-go due to obvious reasons.

Androgenetic Alopecia hit him hard though damn.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
He can't do **** about it. He has the same options as we do. Only thing he could have done is to fight it with the androgen/AR angle. But no way he is going to do that. Anything that carries even the slightest risk for him to his fertility is a no-go due to obvious reasons.

Androgenetic Alopecia hit him hard though damn.

Haha this is very true, but imagine the amount of cures we would have by now if the Prince had failed to have a kid due to Pfs. People would mock him but it would shed light on the ridiculousness of the situation balding people find themselves in.

Illu2ion

Established Member
Reaction score

You really think he's not taking any AA's because of the potential risk to his fertility? Not sure if sarcasm, but surely that risk is neglectible? IDK, I've always thought he must have tried something but either treatment didn't work well for him or he got sides while on them. The media is constantly going at his hair so there's no denial possible (not even in early stages) + because of all the attention his balding gets, I really don't think he has never heard of treatments like finasteride or minoxidil.

But yeah I feel for the lad. Esp since his brother seems to have a decent head of hair. Also sad to see all the top comments saying sh*t about his hair, though I lol'ed at "royal crown"

blackg

Reaction score
You really think he's not taking any AA's because of the potential risk to his fertility? Not sure if sarcasm, but surely that risk is neglectible? IDK, I've always thought he must have tried something but either treatment didn't work well for him or he got sides while on them. The media is constantly going at his hair so there's no denial possible (not even in early stages) + because of all the attention his balding gets, I really don't think he has never heard of treatments like finasteride or minoxidil.

But yeah I feel for the lad. Esp since his brother seems to have a decent head of hair. Also sad to see all the top comments saying sh*t about his hair, though I lol'ed at "royal crown"
His brother has the cures too. Pretty soon the media and all the keyboard critiques will be on his *** as well.