lointen

IBM

Reaction score
i was thinking in taking oral minoxidil too. I'll rethink my strategy of my regimen. Maybe dutasteride+oral spironolactone+oral minoxidil will give me good results.

antonio666

Reaction score
powersam,i forgot you had all the anwsers about hairloss,i mean your still losing hair i assume

Pondle

Reaction score
IBM said:
i was thinking in taking oral minoxidil too. I'll rethink my strategy of my regimen. Maybe dutasteride+oral spironolactone+oral minoxidil will give me good results.

Well, it will certainly give you a nice rack. :freaked2:

powersam

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
powersam,i forgot you had all the anwsers about hairloss,i mean your still losing hair i assume

well no actually i'm not. I used the information on this site to find a successful treatment plan which i have stuck to. and in doing so collected quite a bit of useful information about hair loss.

i'm still here because i like people here such as gardener, aplunk, old baldy and of course Mr Felk. also to hopefully give something back to a site that has given so much to me.

and by giving something back i mean information like the fact that loniten can cause congestive heart failure. you can be as much of a smart arse as you want mate but i'm only trying to help.

antonio666

Reaction score
powersam,i am just running out of ideas,i think i will take your advice and leave the lointen for the time being

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
powersam,i am just running out of ideas,i think i will take your advice and leave the lointen for the time being

Go to hailosshelp forum. There's a guy that takes oral minoxidil and claim great results.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seriously not worth it IMO.

But if you're going to do it anyway, I've seen it for sale on inhouse.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Loniten is a very effective treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia.

I used it first along with topical minoxidil. Complete cessation of hairloss.

It was causing hair to grow on my face though(forehead and cheeks. Hairs were small but became pigmented enough to see them. When I stopped the Loniten they gradually went away.

In saying that though I have alot of samll hairs beneath my hairline from topical minoxidil foam.

Loniten works though.

Read this -

Oral minoxidil is an antihypertensive agent. It has been scientifically proven that oral minoxidil also has positive effects on hair growth. In the late 80's, minoxidil is marketed as Rogain by Upjohn for the treatment of hair loss. Many patients who were on oral minoxidil reported hair growth as one of the side effects. In many cases, the hair growth is not limited to scalp hair alone, but also facial and body hair. One of our readers indicated that oral minoxidil is all that he needs for hair growth. He said it was truly amazing how a tiny little pill can work wonders that no other hair loss treatments combined could do.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it grows hair very nicely, as a side effect. But unless you already have high BP, this stuff can drop BP through the floor (lowering BP is what it's designed to do, after all!). This is really quite dangerous...

Now I want to grow hair, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather not kill myself or make myself seriously ill in the process...

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The pics are indeed impressive. But that guy already has high blood pressure, so Loniten is doing him good. If you don't have HPB, it will do you harm.

IBM

Reaction score
stampede said:
The pics are indeed impressive. But that guy already has high blood pressure, so Loniten is doing him good. If you don't have HPB, it will do you harm.

Well its easy to get HBP.

Norwood2.5

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
Complete cessation of hairloss. It was causing hair to grow on my face though(forehead and cheeks. Hairs were small but became pigmented enough to see them.
Same thing here. Small hairs on cheeks, near the eyes and extremely long hairs on the eyebrows. Seriously slowed down hairloss but not complete. Stopping it for two weeks because of my gf fearing the negative side effects caused start of rapid and massive hairloss. Restarting it grew back what I lost and now I have very slow hairloss.

IBM

Reaction score
Massive hairloss in short time is an enough reason to not take it!

Norwood2.5

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
Massive hairloss in short time is an enough reason to not take it!
Just know that there are enough people that do have pretty bad side effects on swelling, heart rate, etc. for me to be concerned about what I'm doing.