Logan Paul’s Hairline In A Recent Video

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the crack in his hairline look like it runs SUPER deep? It was clearer in the vid

f*** I’m such a loser

Attachments

• 9C5B0D97-33A5-4396-B912-E6210AF5A5A8.png
    9C5B0D97-33A5-4396-B912-E6210AF5A5A8.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 1,796
  • 6E4B6B18-B2F0-4398-8FF3-EB9675E3A99A.png
    6E4B6B18-B2F0-4398-8FF3-EB9675E3A99A.png
    318.3 KB · Views: 1,674
  • EB00BC21-1A31-4778-9F99-2D5366CC2BF6.png
    EB00BC21-1A31-4778-9F99-2D5366CC2BF6.png
    338.2 KB · Views: 2,667

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is almost bald imho. Density is what is saving him at the moment. Running a topnotch coverup game. Probably some toppik involved on the crown.
Even if he is on finasteride, that sh*t won't stop it completely considerng the gene is so strong in his family. He will have made enough money though before his fanbase runs off.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is almost bald imho. Density is what is saving him at the moment. Running a topnotch coverup game. Probably some toppik involved on the crown.
Even if he is on finasteride, that sh*t won't stop it completely considerng the gene is so strong in his family. He will have made enough money though before his fanbase runs off.
Well it's not like he can't get a transplant and in the meantime become a hat prisoner or just wear a hair system.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it's not like he can't get a transplant and in the meantime become a hat prisoner or just wear a hair system.

His hair would just recede behind the transplant, there is no solution except finasteride for the high norwood cemetary he is heading for.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair would just recede behind the transplant, there is no solution except finasteride for the high norwood cemetary he is heading for.
Nah.. if he transplants the front and crown it'll give him like 10 years of decent coverage. And then he could get another mega session for the middle part.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah.. if he transplants the front and crown it'll give him like 10 years of decent coverage. And then he could get another mega session for the middle part.

I really doubt that. He is balding very agressively for his age and his dad is like a norwood 6. Not enough donor, too much shock loss, at least potentially.

Btw I am really curious about your result. You seem to be very happy about it, but you were a Norwood 5. Any chance of display soon?

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is true why can’t someone with a nw6 get good coverage from a transplant?
The number of grafts per session are limited. And by that point it's probably extremely difficult to restore the whole upper part. Different than getting decent results for the front and crown when you're NW3-5 and then just getting something to fill the middle in a way you can grow out a bit and combforward to make it blend in.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really doubt that. He is balding very agressively for his age and his dad is like a norwood 6. Not enough donor, too much shock loss, at least potentially.

Btw I am really curious about your result. You seem to be very happy about it, but you were a Norwood 5. Any chance of display soon?
I can pm you if you're interested.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@justinbieberscombover Being a NW4.5/5 myself I'm also interested in your results, for the same reasoning. Your posts seem well-rounded and I tend to agree a lot.