lmfao well well well

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
look what i found in a comment on an article about a 58 year old virgin. the article is an interview of the guy. and yep, he mentions balding.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/12/what-its-like-to-be-a-58-year-old-virgin.html

"Just wanted to say that no matter what, OFV, there is hope. My wonderful husband is very much like you--survivor of childhood trauma that no human should have to go through; an unmoored right eye; graying and thinning hair at age 40; scars all over his arms from self-harm and suicide attempts; on disability and unable to work due to PTSD, major depressive disorder, and social and generalized anxiety disorders. "

quoted from one of the comments. lmfao, if its an issue to go bald at 40, how much of an issue wud it be to go bald at 20 for her? lolz

u guys shud read the interview too, pretty ****in depressing. reminds me of wat my life willl prolly be like at that age hahahaha:laugh:

slipy

Reaction score
reminds me of wat my life willl prolly be like at that age hahahaha:laugh:

No!

i practise fortunetelling.

i have a deck of magik cards.

in the last session them cards revealed me that you'll get in touch with your inner gay and find love with another desparate bald reject. i couldn't identify the subject be he appeared to be a bald fortuneteller who specializes in magik cards. i assure you it'll be alright.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No!

i practise fortunetelling.

i have a deck of magik cards.

in the last session them cards revealed me that you'll get in touch with your inner gay and find love with another desparate bald reject. i couldn't identify the subject be he appeared to be a bald fortuneteller who specializes in magik cards. i assure you it'll be alright.
muh nigg slipy . . . . shizzzzzz nigga wuz gud in da house

lmfao but yea the guy who was getting interviewed had hair loss as well lmfao