LMAW's Story - (excited about Toppik)

LMAW

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Louise and I am so excited about a product that I received today that REALLY works and I just wanted to tell other women suffering from thinning hair. It is Toppik hair building fibers. The "before" and "after" pictures on the website looked impressive so I thought it was worth trying.

I have been really depressed about my hair lately as the thinning seems to be getting worse. Also as I am quite a short person (5ft) I am very aware that most other people can see the top of my head.

The Toppik fibres are like a powder that sticks to your existing hair and scalp and gives the impression of thicker hair. There are a range of colours to choose from and it looks completely natural.

Yesterday I was trying on wigs because I thought that was the only option left. Today I feel much more confident just with a little help from this amazing product.

IBM

Reaction score
Hi. Great to hear that Toppik works for you. Are you on meds to fight your thinning?

LMAW

Reaction score
No not on any meds. Haven't spoken to the doctor but researching on the net makes me think that I wouldn't be suitable as I have high blood pressure and it took a long time to find the right medication for that! I thought that mixodil can't be taken by people with high blood pressure even though it is a medication for it!

IBM

Reaction score
you could take oral spironolactone. But it's better to talk with a Doctor. i'm a diffuser with receded temples and i hope spironolactone will thicken my current hair.