LLLT-Does it work?/pros & cons

jeff daley

Reaction score
Folks, I'm being "courted" by a company that does LLLT (Low Level Light Therapy). Its laser therapy over a year period of time, about 20 visits, $3500. I had not heard of it before, and haven't seen it discussed in various websites etc vs other more common therapies such as Minoxidil, Propecia, Transplants etc. Does anyone have any experience, or know the reality of if it works or not, and if so, what are the pros and cons. Please let me know @ jeff.daley@tycohealthcare.com

Goingat20

Reaction score
jeff daley said:
Folks, I'm being "courted" by a company that does LLLT (Low Level Light Therapy). Its laser therapy over a year period of time, about 20 visits, $3500. I had not heard of it before, and haven't seen it discussed in various websites etc vs other more common therapies such as Minoxidil, Propecia, Transplants etc. Does anyone have any experience, or know the reality of if it works or not, and if so, what are the pros and cons. Please let me know @ jeff.daley@tycohealthcare.com

That is way to expensive. If you want to give LLLT a go, buy the laser comb and use it as directed it will give you the same benefits as the in house therapy laser which costs a fortune....