LLLT device

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
A recent study about laser and stem cells
http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/6/238/238ra69.full

. We show that non-ionizing, low-power laser (LPL) treatment can instead be used as a minimally invasive tool to activate an endogenous latent growth factor complex, transforming growth factor–β1 (TGF-β1), that subsequently differentiates host stem cells to promote tissue regeneration. LPL treatment induced reactive oxygen species (ROS) in a dose-dependent manner, which, in turn, activated latent TGF-β1 (LTGF-β1) via a specific methionine residue (at position 253 on LAP).

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
A recent study about laser and stem cells
http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/6/238/238ra69.full

. We show that non-ionizing, low-power laser (LPL) treatment can instead be used as a minimally invasive tool to activate an endogenous latent growth factor complex, transforming growth factor–β1 (TGF-β1), that subsequently differentiates host stem cells to promote tissue regeneration. LPL treatment induced reactive oxygen species (ROS) in a dose-dependent manner, which, in turn, activated latent TGF-β1 (LTGF-β1) via a specific methionine residue (at position 253 on LAP).

i can't view it.

bhobho

Reaction score
Hey guys, what do you think about the thread i've link?? What about pics?? Are that true or fake?? I can't undurstend, i need your opinion
Thx a lot and have a nice day!

Jacob

Reaction score
also i forgot to mention...keep an eye out for LED's, these are light emitting diodes! they do nothing. make sure whatever your buying says they use LASER DIODES between 5m-10mW, i personally haven't seen any home use devices that are over 10mW. I think it's an FDA thing because 5mW is as powerful as you can go before the blink reflex won't save you from permanent retinal damage.

Except that the Igrow supposedly did better than a clinical device(MEP-90). The Igrow uses both lasers and leds.

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
Except that the Igrow supposedly did better than a clinical device(MEP-90). The Igrow uses both lasers and leds.

Do you use the igrow Jacob? How long?

Jacob

Reaction score
Do you use the igrow Jacob? How long?

No, I'm still not using any such device. It's tempting though...even though I don't think they do a whole lot on their own. I'd also like to try the TeslaBrush....and :woot:

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly does lllt do? Is lllt a form of wounding? Like self-myofascial?

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
One of the employees of the laser clinic I went to for my treatment told me this.

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
You lost your hair right? So what do you think you could possibly offer this forum? except post gifs instead of real advice that might actually help someone when they read it. You're sad dude.

Oh I'm sorry, I'll get back to my lab in the basement and continue on finding a cure.

What does anyone have to offer this forum ? Just because I don't tell people to jump on dangerous drugs or buy laser helmets I'm useless ?

Do you REALLY think that your out of this world regime actually does anything for your hair ?

You must be seriously delusional, especially going to a laser clinic. LOL. You take it right up the *** don't you ?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Disappointed to see that David Dimuzio is touting laser helmets OVER propecia and minoxidil. Trust no one in the world of hair loss.