Living alone because of male pattern baldness

G

formerbeachblonder said:
I don't care about readership numbers,I write fast, and make original points .They fall to the ground unchallenged.Bruce,you did it again,just like your friends.Thanks for proving my point that you make no points.
Why don't you just go around everywhere correcting everybody.If you wrote something other than corny one liners about spelling maybee you would make mistakes too.
Hey wise guy,why don't you look at the content instead of being a spelling teacher?.It must be fun to be a great speller like you,wow that is so important.Gosh you can really go far in life not having the ability to win any arguments.Not having one original thought to scribble down.But boy you can spell!
You know where you can put your spelling comments? I will glad to show you in person.Why don't you pm me? Let me know how I can arrange that. :evil:

You continue to reveal yourself.

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
formerbeachblonder said:
I don't care about readership numbers,I write fast, and make original points .They fall to the ground unchallenged.Bruce,you did it again,just like your friends.Thanks for proving my point that you make no points.
Why don't you just go around everywhere correcting everybody.If you wrote something other than corny one liners about spelling maybee you would make mistakes too.
Hey wise guy,why don't you look at the content instead of being a spelling teacher?.It must be fun to be a great speller like you,wow that is so important.Gosh you can really go far in life not having the ability to win any arguments.Not having one original thought to scribble down.But boy you can spell!
You know where you can put your spelling comments? I will glad to show you in person.Why don't you pm me? Let me know how I can arrange that. :evil:

Wow,you are so smart,boy what a phrase.A man of few words.A man of profound messages.A man's who has no ability to make or back up anything.No hair or brains.Gosh I thought I had it bad. I hope you feel proud of your fine contributions.

G

formerbeachblonder said:
BruceLee said:
formerbeachblonder said:

Wow,you are so smart,boy what a phrase.A man of few words.A man of profound messages.A man's who has no ability to make or back up anything.No hair or brains.Gosh I thought I had it bad. I hope you feel proud of your fine contributions.

Actually, I don't think anyone can figure out what the hell you want nor what you want to say?

Do you want help with regrowing hair?

If not, what do you want? This site is devoted to helping folks deal with hair loss. We don't do therapy and we don't arrange dates or support groups for people with emotional issues.

So, without calling us anymore names, can you state simply and succinctly what the hell you want?

If we can accomodate we will. If not, we will tell you to leave.

Is that fair enough for you?

We have been here a long time before you and will be here after you leave. You are welcome to stay IF you clean up your act and act like a mature adult.

Get it?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
formerblond can you please change your avatar.

thanks

HairLossTalk.com

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
formerbeachblonder said:
BruceLee said:
formerbeachblonder said:

Actually, I don't think anyone can figure out what the hell you want nor what you want to say?

Do you want help with regrowing hair?

If not, what do you want? This site is devoted to helping folks deal with hair loss. We don't do therapy and we don't arrange dates or support groups for people with emotional issues.

So, without calling us anymore names, can you state simply and succinctly what the hell you want?

If we can accomodate we will. If not, we will tell you to leave.

Is that fair enough for you?

We have been here a long time before you and will be here after you leave. You are welcome to stay IF you clean up your act and act like a mature adult.

Get it?
Your small bunch of name callers began it all.The attacked my profile,my idea and don't even read the postings close enough.Don't be childish,they [the postings] are very clear, yet just a few folks like yourself attacked it.Your attacks were unwarrented and violate the very purpose of this site.This "fight" is from the name calling which sprang up from Laura and Humpty Dumpty.Read all the way back Bruce,and you will see.They are the ones who started this. .Hence,Laura and co. are a dissgrace to this service for they represent it.Laura accused me of something she herself was doing,Maya didn't make sense,Dumpty was rude and had no clue,and you just piled on not even reading all the postings,uninformed.I have far more people on my side than your little group of people who can't grasp a concept.Why is it your group were alone in your mean spirited attacks,when all the other posts and PM's were all on board with me?
Let me give you some advice.Think before you speak.You all came out looking arrogant and foolish.Especially being in your boat with hair loss.
You show no empathy,only anger and childish remarks baiting me to be upset with assanine remarks and judgements.You have no idea the added stress and damage you have caused.I am considering the steps needed for me to take at this time to get some justice for this cruel act.

hopewas

Reaction score
staying at home? buy a f*****g baseball cap or something. and go to the gym . if your hair is so bad that it's noticible.. shave it. you can't look any worse

lentara

Established Member
Reaction score
FORMERBEACHBLONDER:
Basically,my life sucks,because of this dreaded,useless,life zapping disease
To get back to the orginal topic of THIS post...
I don't think initially that anyone was trying to down you. The suggestions of therapy, shaving your head, etc. were just suggestions in a genuine attempt to help you deal with this.
Does hairloss suck? YES. RESOUNDINGLY. But what people were telling you is that even though it is TERRIBLE it is NOT a reason to shut yourself away!!!
And just because this has been mentioned in this thread: the "singles" forum. At this point b/c there is SO much dissension it would probably be best to talk to HairLossTalk.com as he is the owner.
Anyway, good luck to you. I hope can find some peace.
Happy Holidays.

G

hopewas said:
staying at home? buy a f*****g baseball cap or something. and go to the gym . if your hair is so bad that it's noticible.. shave it. you can't look any worse

Hopewas speaks the truth! Get it together dude!

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
although it's a bit hypocritical for me to say "i've gotten over balding" (because i'm getting a transplant Jan 5th), i can honestly say that power lifting and education have helped my confidence sooooo much...which obviously makes the balding easier to cope with

yeah, so balding sucks and it's unattractive, so what. i shaved my head, built up my pecs and deltoids, dropped down to 3% body fat, and not only am i intimidating to other guys, the girls love it

i can also say i'm about half way to a dual BS in computer science and pure mathematics, which is another plus with the ladies.

the point of this post? education and fitness can defeat balding/ness

G

zak84 said:
although it's a bit hypocritical for me to say "i've gotten over balding" (because i'm getting a transplant Jan 5th), i can honestly say that power lifting and education have helped my confidence sooooo much...which obviously makes the balding easier to cope with

yeah, so balding sucks and it's unattractive, so what. i shaved my head, built up my pecs and deltoids, dropped down to 3% body fat, and not only am i intimidating to other guys, the girls love it

i can also say i'm about half way to a dual BS in computer science and pure mathematics, which is another plus with the ladies.

the point of this post? education and fitness can defeat balding/ness

Hey, if you are dating Anna, how bad can life be??????????????? :hairy:

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:

yeah that helps, but intimidating and outsmarting people like you and stingray is the real kicker :lol:

G

zak84 said:
BruceLee said:

yeah that helps, but intimidating and outsmarting people like you and stingray is the real kicker :lol:

Ouch, and on CHIRISTMAS EVE! :freaked2:

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
zak84 said:
although it's a bit hypocritical for me to say "i've gotten over balding" (because i'm getting a transplant Jan 5th)

you're getting a hair transplant at 19? :freaked2:

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, i'm pretty advanced in my hair loss (nw2.5 at min, nw4 at max), ultimately, i think investing some money in transplants (the one now and the one in the future) is beneficial.

besides, i'll be 20 soon, that has to count for something :lol:

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
zak84 said:
yeah, i'm pretty advanced in my hair loss (nw2.5 at min, nw4 at max), ultimately, i think investing some money in transplants (the one now and the one in the future) is beneficial.

besides, i'll be 20 soon, that has to count for something :lol:

best of luck with that. hope it works out well! it just seems sketchy since you're already this advanced at the age of 20, things will most likely just get worse. but i know what you mean about saving for now and future hairtransplants. i myself am trying to figure out a way to save $6,000-$8,000 a year and put it away for future fue of fit hairtransplants.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I will be looking heavily into an hair transplant this coming summer. More than likely in June. I am getting married in late August and very much want to look top notch for that and the honeymoon. I have pretty much stabilized my situation and I am coming to grips with the fact I am not really going to get my original hairline back. I am not in bad shape yet, but I think you guys get me. I will be 26 this summer and just plan to fill in the temples and get some extra density on the hairline, and the crown.

Bruce, when I am ready to rock the hair transplant I am going to track you down for info on your Doctor in La Jolla.

Good luck Zak.

Nomad

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
zak84 said:
although it's a bit hypocritical for me to say "i've gotten over balding" (because i'm getting a transplant Jan 5th), i

Dude isn't your hair loss like diffuse all over? And you are like 19? If i remember your pics right you are like NW0 but very very diffuse (i'm pretty sure thats you) What kinda work are you gonna get? I really hope you researched this, because i remember when i first started losing hair, i was like, man i'm gonna get a transplant. Now that i've dealt with the whole thing and researched stuff, i'm 99% sure I will never get one. Most people hate the look of a bald head, but the thought of a pluggy scar head sickens me. I've seen plenty of poor guys who look like that. Society doesn't accept those kinda people. but face it lots of guys go bald, and a bald head really ain't all that odd.

Who's your Doctor, how many grafts, FUE? The only hair transplant work i've ever seen that looked good is Fuzzyheads from Hasson and Wong. However on their web site some of their work looks so-so. Bruce has had an hair transplant for a while now (2 right) and i think also says he is happy with his work.

Just that lots of guys horror stories always begin with..."i was so stupid and got a hair transplant at 22...." and they spend years getting corrective work. 19 seems so young man.