Living alone because of male pattern baldness

lentara

Established Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a PM from Formerbeachblonde telling them to drink "koolaide with some syionide" or has my ship just come in early?
I don't know what provoked "Humpty"
The first quote is what provoked Humpty.
BTW sometimes it IS a competition to see who can be the biggest b**ch.Anyhoo... peace love and all that.

Humpty Dumpty

Reaction score
ElTonto said:
Or 3. you have to realize that this site isn't a competition to be the biggest b**ch.

Seriously, I don't know what provoked "Humpty" to say what was said. All I know is it is best to shrug it off. This poor guy is obviously no enjoying life right now. No use on adding additional confrontation.

Now I am pissed at myself for making a useless comment on such a useless comment.

What provoked me, as Lentara pointed out, was receiving an unsolicited, misspelt PM from FBB in telling me to drink poison. Can you see how this might "provoke" a response?

G

Re: Living alone bacause of male pattern baldness

formerbeachblonde said:
Well there are so many reactions to my posting it is amzing.Some were great,and hear my pain,others who simply see through their eyes and don't understand.
To the response,"get therapy",,I quote "do not judge your nieghbor until you have walked a mile in his shoes" male pattern baldness is not the same for all.Some people can look great bald,,some simply look like Kimo patients.Get my drift?
Thanks to all who replied,even the few which weren't exactly on target.
Others are on board with me and simply relize we must deal with what we were dealt with.I am dealing fine,me and my lab,bike and Rockford Files re runs are allI need.Believe it or not my girlfriend 10 years ago left me because of it,she "couldn't deal with it".
Take care my fellow Kojack's :wink:

You come across like a whinning four year old. Grow up dude!

Reaction score
Re: Living alone bacause of male pattern baldness

BruceLee said:
formerbeachblonde said:
Well there are so many reactions to my posting it is amzing.Some were great,and hear my pain,others who simply see through their eyes and don't understand.
To the response,"get therapy",,I quote "do not judge your nieghbor until you have walked a mile in his shoes" male pattern baldness is not the same for all.Some people can look great bald,,some simply look like Kimo patients.Get my drift?
Thanks to all who replied,even the few which weren't exactly on target.
Others are on board with me and simply relize we must deal with what we were dealt with.I am dealing fine,me and my lab,bike and Rockford Files re runs are allI need.Believe it or not my girlfriend 10 years ago left me because of it,she "couldn't deal with it".
Take care my fellow Kojack's :wink:

"You come across like a whinning 2 year old"
Response.
Yeah right ,if so explain the all of the positive feedback.Hey Humpty Dumty,you have made absolutely no arguments,no points nor any original thinking in this thing other than name calling.At least the others try and sometimes make sense,you offer NOTHING.You bore me and present zero challenge at any level.Maybee you should try to make a point once in awhile.You also neglected to mention my correction of the word cyonide in your posting "dude". Oh yeah,,one last thing,if I am wrong anywhere,even one point,tell me,post it up and I will knock it down to size for eveyone to see.It must be nice not having much of a brain you spoiled egg.

Reaction score
Last post had a quote from the mentaal giant Bruce Lee,not H

Last post was a quote from Bruce Lee,not Humping and Dumping,my oops.It still applies to both ..You see,now I am down to your level name calling.You retards are rubbing off.

G

Dude it is you who are now name calling. Really, go back and look at your posts. You are 39 yrs old and sound totally out of it.

People here are trying to get you grounded so that you can move on with your life. Take a hint.

Reaction score
Thanks for such great support,I love this site

BruceLee said:
Dude it is you who are now name calling. Really, go back and look at your posts. You are 39 yrs old and sound totally out of it.

People here are trying to get you grounded so that you can move on with your life. Take a hint.
People?most are on my side.
Hey Bruce and your ilk,if you bothered to go back and read how this started you would see my point.I couldn't care less at this point about a hair loss personals.It was a suggestion to Maya and Laura to think about offering it to singles who are on this site.Not everyone here is married or with a spouse.My point was this is a good place to direct people to a link of a site like that, or offer a section in it's index for it.That was it! One moderator said alot about nothing,making very little logic,and Laura assumed I was a republican because I mentioned I like talk radio.Then she made a bunch of nasty comments about being a republican and Bill O'reilly.Humpty Dumpty just posts the same useless thing,over and over,he has nothing original or thought pravoking.So he reads my profile,which I trusted would be understood by folks here,which it was by more than half,and he rags on my spelling,call me psycho and makes fun of my spelling.You walk in this thing with wise *** remarks as did a few others.My idea isn't crazy to people who have I.Q's higher than room tempature.,and who are single.You and your boring crowd need to read the positive feedback a little closer.Think about,not one point or comment I have made anywhere has been challenged.There is no debate,because the minority of fools you now belong to can't back up a single argument on any issue.None.I can say I have had a positive experience in here with the "Moron group" for your ignorace is entertaining.Oh yeah,Humping dumpy,if you could make arguments as well as you can spell,now that would be a challenge.It aint happening "dude" Last but not least,I really don't care about you mean sprited folks,you just waste my time .You need to learn how to argue,how to back up points.,and make a little sense.You don't read a man's personel batlle with hair loss and say tell him he needs a shrink.That makes every one who said that ignorant,cold,mean spirited and foolish.Many people had very heart felt responses.But it was the one mentioned earlier that all made judgements and rude remarks.This is a support site.Who in the hell do you think you are telling me Icrazy for not handling this better.You heartless,brainless,ignorant morons.None of you are qualified.I read a couple of men and women's stories where they were talking about suicide.I truely hope your bunch treats them better and doesn't tell them to "Get a life" or Psycho" .The positive feedback was the correct feedback,it is sad the moderators were not positive.Makes me question if they even should have this web site.Tell me,,why are you "the nasty one's" or as I call the"Morons" different from the nice ones?.Why are you in the minority? Shame on you!

G

First off, paragraphs and correct spelling will go along way towards people being willing to read your posts.

Secondly, it is clear you want to stay where you were when you came here.

So, as they say.

Bye bye!!

Reaction score
I don't care about readership numbers,I write fast, and make original points .They fall to the ground unchallenged.Bruce,you did it again,just like your friends.Thanks for proving my point that you make no points.
Why don't you just go around everywhere correcting everybody.If you wrote something other than corny one liners about spelling maybee you would make mistakes too.
Hey wise guy,why don't you look at the content instead of being a spelling teacher?.It must be fun to be a great speller like you,wow that is so important.Gosh you can really go far in life not having the ability to win any arguments.Not having one original thought to scribble down.But boy you can spell!
You know where you can put your spelling comments? I will glad to show you in person.Why don't you pm me? Let me know how I can arrange that. :evil:

Reaction score
your right

Healthy Nick said:
formerbeachblonde said:
[quote="Healthy Nick":9add7]dude, post a picture of yourself.
Take a hike Nick

In case you haven't noticed, i've been on your side through all this bullshit.[/quote:9add7]
Sorry nick,I mixed you up with the one of the other's.Or is it spelled other? I retract that prior message to you.

Reaction score
Re: your right

formerbeachblonde said:
Healthy Nick said:
formerbeachblonde said:
[quote="Healthy Nick":64844]dude, post a picture of yourself.
Take a hike Nick

In case you haven't noticed, i've been on your side through all this bullshit.
Sorry nick,I mixed you up with the one of the other's.Or is it spelled other? I retract that prior message to you.[/quote:64844]
Nick,this thing won't upload any of my pics

G

Re: Thanks for such great support,I love this site

formerbeachblonde said:
moderator said alot about nothing,making very little logic,and Laura assumed I was a republican because I mentioned I like talk radio.Then she made a bunch of nasty comments about being a republican and Bill O'reilly

formerbeachblonde said:
I hope she is anti dem :hairy: ocrats,love's sean hannity and bush,and likes to go on long bike rides.

Dude, I assumed you were a republican because you put that quote above, yourself. You assumed I was a democrat too, so don't act all high and mighty. Haven't you heard the saying "to assume means to make an *** out of U and ME"?

The reason we jumped all over you was because we don't want PERSONAL ads in the women's general hair loss discussion forum. Why can't you just accept that? If you want personals, post in the off-topic section. YOUR search for a lovely balding lady is not a WOMEN'S HAIR LOSS TOPIC.

If you feel so strongly, ask HairLossTalk.com. He's the owner. Simple as that.

Like Bruce said, bye bye!

Laura

PS I'm only posting here because I see that you are mentioning me.

PSS Humpty is a woman.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
You should have dealt with this dude only in PM, instead of doing it publicly. You knew that was embarassing, but you did it anyway. If you did this in PM, the dude would have taken the hint.

You are provoking him, and you're trying to belittle him. You could have handled this situation a lot better.

Reaction score
Nick,these people are amzing.If this thing was a baseball game I would have won it by such a margin the crowd would have left after the first inning.They keep getting up at the plate and hitting bloopers.It is so frustrating to me the ignorance.That Bruce lee guy is such a wise ***.He doesn't even hear what I'm saying he only warps his mind on spelling.I guess he does'nt relize the greatest writers and novelists couldn't spell worth a darn.Not to mention these errors are due to the fact I type faster than they can speak,or even think.So of coarse errors are going to be included. Gosh,they are the goon squad allright.I am still waiting to hear from Lee.I hope he writes something worth reading.Anything,even a threat or a good insult.

Reaction score
Re: Thanks for such great support,I love this site

HerAlopecia said:
formerbeachblonde said:
moderator said alot about nothing,making very little logic,and Laura assumed I was a republican because I mentioned I like talk radio.Then she made a bunch of nasty comments about being a republican and Bill O'reilly

formerbeachblonde said:
I hope she is anti dem :hairy: ocrats,love's sean hannity and bush,and likes to go on long bike rides.

Dude, I assumed you were a republican because you put that quote above, yourself. You assumed I was a democrat too, so don't act all high and mighty. Haven't you heard the saying "to assume means to make an *** out of U and ME"?

The reason we jumped all over you was because we don't want PERSONAL ads in the women's general hair loss discussion forum. Why can't you just accept that? If you want personals, post in the off-topic section. YOUR search for a lovely balding lady is not a WOMEN'S HAIR LOSS TOPIC.

If you feel so strongly, ask HairLossTalk.com. He's the owner. Simple as that.

Like Bruce said, bye bye!

Laura

PS I'm only posting here because I see that you are mentioning me.

PSS Humpty is a woman.
o.k Laura,you got me again.That is 2 points for the nasty group,,to my 100 .Oh yeah,Don't worry,I started one elsewhere.Maybee now single mom's and dad's who are suffering from hair loss can have a way to connect without fear of rejection.You were right,a hairloss support site was a terrible idea to have such a service.you win again mrs Stallin