Little hairs falling out

nglory7

Reaction score
I have been on propecia for like 7 months, my hair stopped falling out for the most part, now I am losing little hairs about 1-2cm long, when my hair is around an 1.5 inches long, i really don't understand this crap now, anyone else experience this or hear of this happening before???

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
im on month four and i lose mostly little hairs as well .... but if ur hair is getting better in general u have nothing to worry about ... how has it worked for your hair overall?

nglory7

Reaction score
My hair was getting better in the beginning, now i'm not sure. When i started to lose the little hairs was in month 6, now I am in the end of month seven and i see no renewal, in fact i think it is getting worse because i switch from generic propecia(some indian company) to another generic (finpecia) and it seems i'm getting a hair shed (i hope), longer hairs, which i never experienced before. Tell you the truth i don't know what the F--- is going on with my head. I wish someone knew the answers...

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
My guess would be that the hairs you are losing are the hairs that are cycling through, i.e. they are the ones that the finasteride is probably most working on. This should mean that they will return in better shape then when they shed which is how finasteride usually works. This is my understanding of it.