Lithium Block Ar Transcription Through Gsk3 Inhibition. Who Used It?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://europepmc.org/article/med/14988390

Has anyone used this for hair maintenance?

Theoretically this should maintain hair if applied topically. Orally it messes the thyroid causes hair loss. Orally it also significantly lowers testosterone.

i read one instance of people saying it helped alot. While one person said it caused him to shed alot so he stopped. But he recovered. Shedding is a good sign. Hell minoxidil does that and if u stop you rarely fully recover

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintenance? Not reallt. You want it with wounding to create new hair follices (wounding plus wnt = hair follice neogenesis, one of cotsarelis key findings).

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintenance? Not reallt. You want it with wounding to create new hair follices (wounding plus wnt = hair follice neogenesis, one of cotsarelis key findings).
Have you seen the wnt10a study?

there is a syndrome that has defects in that specific gene and they all have male pattern baldness hardcore even the women. It’s so bad.

These are the micro pathways that all lead up from androgens. But in the end it’s not just dht it’s testosterone too. When you inhibit dht you end up with very high levels of testosterone in the skin. So the number one question is why the hell is the skin upregulatimg steroidgenesis. In a man this will default to androgens. Skewing the balance destroying hair. Is it due to insulin issues? Lipid issues? Solve that. Solve male pattern baldness.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen the wnt10a study?

there is a syndrome that has defects in that specific gene and they all have male pattern baldness hardcore even the women. It’s so bad.

These are the micro pathways that all lead up from androgens. But in the end it’s not just dht it’s testosterone too. When you inhibit dht you end up with very high levels of testosterone in the skin. So the number one question is why the hell is the skin upregulatimg steroidgenesis. In a man this will default to androgens. Skewing the balance destroying hair. Is it due to insulin issues? Lipid issues? Solve that. Solve male pattern baldness.

Yeah nothing new, bald skin also expresses pgd2 by itself while it was also shown to cycle weak androgens into test by ROS induction. There are a lot of downstream factors like dkk1, tgf-b1&2, cxxx5, sfrp1 etc that one can target. And yeah, some ppl are even esp. testo sensitive and will respond better to full androgen receptor inhibitors like CB and RU.