List of things i do to Cope as a Norwood Seven

Guitarmaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all BS. Either this person is trolling or he really needs help. I think the former.

I agree that it sucks. But I have a friend who has lost his legs and their hair and have found someone.

There are people out there for you to build relationships with. Your apprearance is important super important but it’s not end all be all.

If you just got to club and bars trying to find someone and your bar it will definitely be harder. These places promote superficiality.

If you still choose to go to clubs, you may have to lower your standards but there is no reason why you couldn’t get laid. More plump/unattractive girls are there and they can be surprisingly amazing in bed.

Don’t make it all about looks. You are 30 grow up.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all BS. Either this person is trolling or he really needs help. I think the former.

I agree that it sucks. But I have a friend who has lost his legs and their hair and have found someone.

There are people out there for you to build relationships with. Your apprearance is important super important but it’s not end all be all.

If you just got to club and bars trying to find someone and your bar it will definitely be harder. These places promote superficiality.

If you still choose to go to clubs, you may have to lower your standards but there is no reason why you couldn’t get laid. More plump/unattractive girls are there and they can be surprisingly amazing in bed.

Don’t make it all about looks. You are 30 grow up.

How old is your friend? Did he find someone BEFORE online dating became mainstream? Dating in after 2017 has been more superficial than ever. As I said on another forum, the bald guy is always viewed as the guy a woman has to settle for because no girl dreams about a future husband who is bald. Settle marriages usually end badly.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old is your friend? Did he find someone BEFORE online dating became mainstream? Dating in after 2017 has been more superficial than ever. As I said on another forum, the bald guy is always viewed as the guy a woman has to settle for because no girl dreams about a future husband who is bald. Settle marriages usually end badly.
There are dudes who suit the bald look and still look handsome

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand this "just get rich" mentality.
would you be content knowing that the women you get are with you solely for your money?
Being a boss haloes a man's whole personality and embodiment. They get treated better by everyone, not only women and have a dominant, charismatic aura. It's another plane of existence next to the average forgettable dude.

You guys keep posting Jeff Bezos but he's very ugly, old and weak looking. I doubt any of you look as bad as him.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Falling victim for incel culture is even more pathetic than falling for pickup culture. You let your insecurities get the best of you.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am focussing on my career but I am not a millionaire yet. Directions are a bit vague with this advice.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
buy bitcoin
I was actually considering this, because I noticed that my boss just bought a large amount of them. He has good financial advisers, being a very rich guy, so I guess it must be a good time to buy them now?

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was actually considering this, because I noticed that my boss just bought a large amount of them. He has good financial advisers, being a very rich guy, so I guess it must be a good time to buy them now?
Im in the stock market for a lone time, so I know a thing or two.
basically yes I think that bitcoin will keep going up. large institutions are getting into bitcoin. and JP morgan says bitcoin will reach 146k$, which is 300% its current value.
I myself dont buy actual bitcoin, but I profit from it by indirect investment such BLOK etf, or blockchain stocks such RIOT and MARA

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im in the stock market for a lone time, so I know a thing or two.
basically yes I think that bitcoin will keep going up. large institutions are getting into bitcoin. and JP morgan says bitcoin will reach 146k$, which is 300% its current value.
I myself dont buy actual bitcoin, but I profit from it by indirect investment such BLOK etf, or blockchain stocks such RIOT and MARA
Thought you were joking at first, but.. interesting

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would focus on yourself in terms of personality and style.

Style can go along away and be bloody interesting. Paino lessons seem cool.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah sure, it's at an all time high what could possibly go wrong lmao...
Ok genius
You have zero knowledge about stock market, economy, cryptocurrency, investments or anything related, as you just proved by this statement, and still of course you have your own insights.

I wont start arguing or explain you anything because it is pointless since you already have your opinions, that based on nothing. I will just say that bitcoin was all time high less than a month ago, but still doubled itself by now.

Having saying all that, will just add that of course nobody KNOWS what will happen, it can go to zero tomorrow or jump to half a million. But there are stuff called investments assessment and risk management that you obviously know sh*t about.
Also adding that Im not saying buy it right now, maybe it is good to wait to some small price correction, that might come in the next few weeks. But long term - according to the fundamental conditions - this should go way up for sure. By the end of 2021 good chance it will triple itself or even more.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok genius
You have zero knowledge about stock market, economy, cryptocurrency, investments or anything related, as you just proved by this statement, and still of course you have your own insights.

I wont start arguing or explain you anything because it is pointless since you already have your opinions, that based on nothing. I will just say that bitcoin was all time high less than a month ago, but still doubled itself by now.

Having saying all that, will just add that of course nobody KNOWS what will happen, it can go to zero tomorrow or jump to half a million. But there are stuff called investments assessment and risk management that you obviously know sh*t about.
Also adding that Im not saying buy it right now, maybe it is good to wait to some small price correction, that might come in the next few weeks. But long term - according to the fundamental conditions - this should go way up for sure. By the end of 2021 good chance it will triple itself or even more.
anyone who’s not invested into crypto already, doesn’t know what it is. In 100-150 years, the U.S dollar will be worthless.