List Of Posters Who Reject The Idea That Replicel Needs To Solve The Inductivity Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top kek m8

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
holy f*** you need a life

OK, and when I get my hair back I will get a life.

Having to repeat the same thing over and over and over again to posters is like dealing with a 2-year old.

In addition, virtually all cell-based researchers, except Replicel, say the inductivity problem needs to be solved in order for cell-based treatments to work and yet you act like it doesn't matter even after we all saw Intercytex and Aderans fail because they didn't solve the inductivity problem

It's like watching Charlie Brown falling on his back over and over and over again after Lucy moves the football just before Charlie Brown tries to kick it.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
If Replicel doesn't grow a lot of hair - more than Aderans or Intercytex - I'm going to give some posters the biggest "I told you so" they've ever gotten.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went off the deep end for sure.

I got very cross about having to say the same thing over and over and over again, and I finally went berserk.

They drove me mad.

Totally understand. I've gone over the deep end, many of times my friend.

Today, vagina man (h.i.) had too much estrogen on his posts. He's having his period this week.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
No thread should be aimed at single user(s).
We have private conversations for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.