List Cheapest Place And Where To Buy Brotzu Lotion (trinov)

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
30 ml for 70€ means this will cost 140€ per month. For this you can buy a 6 months supply of regaine.
I buy 6 month supply of Rogaine for 60€. Don't be afraid of knockoff brands, in fact, my Qgain is way more effective that Minoxidil produced by a local pharma company. The sad thing is, now I have beard hair on every little spot on my face and if I don't shave I'll look like Wolverine and 2 years had already passed and it is losing effectiveness.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I buy 6 month supply of Rogaine for 60€. Don't be afraid of knockoff brands, in fact, my Qgain is way more effective that Minoxidil produced by a local pharma company. The sad thing is, now I have beard hair on every little spot on my face and if I don't shave I'll look like Wolverine and 2 years had already passed and it is losing effectiveness.

I've thought of using topical minoxidil on my face to fill out my beard, apparently it's a very common thing to do.
I've got a very thick dense beard hair on my neck, chin, above mouth, side burn area, jaw line, but then just only in the center of my cheek it's not as dense. Thought of using topical minoxidil to thicken it out there but haven't because I'm worried it will go systemic, and for the beard I'm only planning to use it for year, and worried after I stop that any hair on my head from it going systemic will fall out.

I say this as I've had a friend who stopped using topical minoxidil on his head after a year and after he stopped his baldness accelerated ridiculously. I truly believe it was stopping the minoxidil that made it worse than if he had never taken it at all.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
https://www.tuttofarma.it/trattamen...nticaduta-uomo-formula-brotzu-spray-30ml.html

Sarà disponibile a partire dal 10 Dicembre. Le spedizioni sono previste a partire dal 11 dicembre. Per chi è interessato è possibile approfittare della prevendita oppure prenotarlo inviando una email a info@tuttofarma.it

Translated
It will be available starting December 10th. Shipments are scheduled from 11 December. For those interested you can take advantage of the pre-sale or book by sending an email to info@tuttofarma.it

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tutto:

For new bookings, shipments are scheduled after January 12th, due to stock exhaustion by the manufacturer. For those interested you can take advantage of the pre-sale or book by sending an email to info@tuttofarma.it

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Earlier today I decided to try my first time ordering the lotion, and was unsuccessful, I used the links in the first post and they were either out of stock or didn't ship to the UK.

Has anyone on here successfully bought the lotion and recieved it shipped to the UK? if yes which pharmacy did you use?

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point i dont care about the price of the lotion anymore, but the price of shipping.
Is there any site out there which has normal Amazon like shipping costs?
I'm from Slovenia which is a f*****g neighbour country to Italy and the shipping is 15 Euros ffs.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Farmacia Santantonio is back ordered to January 7th though not mentioned on their site. Only after I ordered a few days ago was I notified of this. Thought I’d give a heads up to others

nickk12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have to use this stuff continuously like minoxidil or can you stop at some point?

IronMANN65

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone in the US ordered and received? Could you post a link to the site you ordered it from if so please.
Thanks

Jp7500

Reaction score
If you're in Canada don't bother with EFARMA.COM, they ship with all shipping labels and information in Italian, Canadian Customs have seized my shipment and I have no idea if I'll ever actually get it.

paracelsus

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're in Canada don't bother with EFARMA.COM, they ship with all shipping labels and information in Italian, Canadian Customs have seized my shipment and I have no idea if I'll ever actually get it.

Stay away from EFARMA.COM. They did not even ship but charged my credit card. I have been emailing them the last 3 weeks and they do not respond to emails.