liquid vs foam vs gel

hairwoe

Reaction score
is foam the most effective or just preferable?

I'd assume the difference in effectiveness is negligible between the different forms?

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say if you're using kirkland or any generic 5 % minoxidil the foam would be better in many ways should grow a bit more hair,but I've only been on it 2 months so to say it's working better is well just a lie,I can say I can use it 2X a day and feel confident because I can STYLE my hair .. that alone is worth it.. (you can get it on ebay very cheap) I paid $160 for 16 cans $10 a can is very good for the foam!I know I had company over or had dates on the weekends.. well let's just say I never was able to use the generic minoxidil.. so at least you will be using it twice a day which should yield better results... it also thickens the hair up and is an excellent styling foam (I call it a mousse)!

Good luck,
Rich

xodcbox

Reaction score
Yes rogain alone !! FOAM ! It works! I had never even heard or used any of the pills, medications that so many people on this site use . I saw the rogain foam ad on tv. Bought it. and Bam! 7 months later I got hair on my head!!! Yes lots and lots of shedding. A month in half of shedding sacrifice.Very awfull I was scared as hell ! Thanx to rogain I gotta girlfriend she loves my hair! Im 34 yrs old.