Liquid Minoxidil Twice A Day - Facial Hair Problem

dvir

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys .
I have been using minxodil 5 for couple of years since i was 18 . now im 23 im satisfied with the results , the hairloss is really slow like its almost not happening.

my biggest issue is that i got facial hair from the product , i take it off every day (yea its real im like wolverin from this :() 15-20 minuets by tweezer , its still looks really bad . i just got used to it.
its all over the face , the most is on the cheeks . im not a hairy person its just from the product. 100%

what do u guys suggest to do to prevent this ?
i put the minoxidil 5 liquid every day twice in the morning and midnight ,on dry scalp , 1 ml.
is there any recommendations ?
guys sorry if my english is bad i tried my best , thank u very much

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop using it at bed time so it doesnt get on your pillows and bedsheets. then you wont be rubbing your face with it

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you were supposed to have a beard like 95% of men...
Before using antiandrogens I had taken topical and oral minoxidil for years, and no beard at all.
But indeed, minoxidil can increase facial hair. So either you stop or you accept your fate.
I use tweezers for the hair on the chin, every week or 2 weeks. But if you have to remove a lot of hair you will need laser or electrolysis or maybe IPL (not really effective I think).