Liquid finasteride

JamesC55

Reaction score
Okay, i got USP Finasteride, 5mg/30mL vial, lasts a bit, but i wanted to get another one and found Phoenix Research Liquid Finasteride, and this one smells way more potent of alcohol and the other way iw as taking orally by dropping it on my tongue... is this different? smells a bit different and not sure if i should be ingesting it.

beaner

Reaction score
I don't think anyone here takes liquid finasteride purchased from internet research companies. We're only stupid enough to buy pills from unknown sources overseas. You may be on your own with this one. If it makes you feel better, though, I know a guy who takes liquid anti-e's (anastrozole, tamoxifen) bought from liquachem.com and he says they are legit and they also sell liquid finasteride.

JamesC55

Reaction score
yea but this stuff, USP Finasteride, smells kind of diluted and taken orally

this stuff is heavily alcohol smelling and says do not inject on bottle. i dont have to inject it do i? somenoe has to know!

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
JamesC55 said:

this stuff is heavily alcohol smelling and says do not inject on bottle. i dont have to inject it do i? somenoe has to know!

f*** NO! It says DO NOT inject!

travbedaman

Reaction score
JamesC55 said:

Bro, I`m telling you don`t bother with liquid finasteride. Why? How do you know it`s not underdosed? Most "research" chem sites are shady bastards..believe me I know. some liquid product (such as letrozole, v****, yada yada) are somewhat easy to tell if grossy underdosed because the have very specific effects to look for...generally you know if you got some bad stuff.

Not only that but we are talking about your hair. Don`t trust something like that to a research company, find an online supplier and get some pills. Yeah it sucks to split them, so don`t. I make my own oral liquid version and it is quite simple, and I know exactly what I`m getting in my system.

My method....Get an empty vial (I use 10ml) and a syringe, drop one 5mg Fincar in it, add 5ml of grain alcohol (or any high proof liquor) and take .50mg/ml per day (of course you may be taking more or less). This lasts me roughly ten days. Very simple and efficient once you have done it, it is quicker and more logical than trying to split pills in half, quarters..or even worse, fifths!

beaner

Reaction score
JamesC55 said:

What in god's name would have made you think you needed to inject it? Why did you even buy it in the first place?