Liposomal Topical Finasteride 0.01%

mojones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, I took a 0.5 mg tablet a couple years ago and experienced erectile dysfunction from it. I stopped the medication and was back to normal a couple days later. I want to try topical finasteride as I want to address my balding but I want to start at a very low dose and see how I tolerate. Based on personal experiences or experiences you have seen from others, will I experience the same side effects as oral if I use the topical lipsomal finasteride? It’s a lower dose so I don’t know if I’ll just end up gettting the same sides way later when it builds up. Are people able to tolerate topical finasteride if oral gave them erection issues? Would love to get some insight!

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, I took a 0.5 mg tablet a couple years ago and experienced erectile dysfunction from it. I stopped the medication and was back to normal a couple days later. I want to try topical finasteride as I want to address my balding but I want to start at a very low dose and see how I tolerate. Based on personal experiences or experiences you have seen from others, will I experience the same side effects as oral if I use the topical lipsomal finasteride? It’s a lower dose so I don’t know if I’ll just end up gettting the same sides way later when it builds up. Are people able to tolerate topical finasteride if oral gave them erection issues? Would love to get some insight!
Nah topical is same it goes systemic easily. Everything you put on your head goes systemic to some extent.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
14 years on oral with sides. Switched to topical 0.025% / 6% min and my sides disappeared, and I've had better efficacy and regrowth. In my personal experience, oral has a much higher risk of sides.