Lipogaine

dara10

Reaction score
Hi I have been using Lipogaine for years and it was always a piss yellow colour. I always got it through minoxidil direct. Co.uk website or through eBay but the current one I got through body image website and it was a pale straw like colour. Just wondering if this is normal? Have they changed the formula or would it be fake? I can't see how it would through that website as they have many brands not just for hair and even sent it with tracking number and all through Royal Mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Pure body image is the website

dara10

Reaction score
The one that I'm using is piss yellow, lol. Not sure why you received a white batch.

I agree for the last few years it has always been that colour so i dodnt understand it. tried contacting both lipogaine and this website but no response yet. not surprised.

jayther

Reaction score
Results??

So other than the color how have your results been? I just started this as a back-up treatment as well. I worry about "fake" product with all these companies. You could make a small fortune selling a $50 bottle of something that has nothing more than regular minoxidil in it.

PXN

Reaction score
Brought a bottle of Lipogaine from a so called UK stockist, it has a different color too.
It has a pale straw color like you said. The package seems to be similar to my previous bottle. I ordered another one from an other seller to see which color it will be...

PXN

Reaction score
The other bottle I got from another seller (which I previously got the "yellow" type from) seems to be the same content so I guess Lipogaine may have change there formula recently.
It also seems to be a bit less viscous as it seems to fall from the dropper more easily.

revo2000

Reaction score
Hi I have been using Lipogaine for years and it was always a piss yellow colour. I always got it through minoxidil direct. Co.uk website or through eBay but the current one I got through body image website and it was a pale straw like colour. Just wondering if this is normal? Have they changed the formula or would it be fake? I can't see how it would through that website as they have many brands not just for hair and even sent it with tracking number and all through Royal Mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Pure body image is the website

I noticed that too with my current bottle. They told me there is no change in the formula. Its only been a week for me. Does it stills works the same for you?. I hope they didn't really change the formula.