Lipogaine Really Reduce Dht And Stop Hairloss?????

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi ' lipogaine really reduce dht ? '
it helped anyone?
thank you

I’d stick with kirkland minoxidil. That’s what Lipogaine is + the “dht inhibitors”.

Truth is all of those things that are supposed to reduce dht in lipogaine are very controversial and from what ppl told me, it doesn’t work any better than regular minoxidil & costs more.

If you want to inhibit dht I recommend using finasteride along with minoxidil. Make sure you use a keto shampoo too like Nizoral. If you want the dht blocking ingredients in lipogaine then you could just use dr regenepure’s 1% keto shampoo with regular minoxidil. Good luck!!!

lenny112

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d stick with kirkland minoxidil. That’s what Lipogaine is + the “dht inhibitors”.

Truth is all of those things that are supposed to reduce dht in lipogaine are very controversial and from what ppl told me, it doesn’t work any better than regular minoxidil & costs more.

If you want to inhibit dht I recommend using finasteride along with minoxidil. Make sure you use a keto shampoo too like Nizoral. If you want the dht blocking ingredients in lipogaine then you could just use dr regenepure’s 1% keto shampoo with regular minoxidil. Good luck!!!
ok' what do you think about dualgen 5 from minoxidilmax , its with azelaic acid , its stronger then lipogaine i think , and iam not from us , so i can buy from ther own site
its can help?

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok' what do you think about dualgen 5 from minoxidilmax , its with azelaic acid , its stronger then lipogaine i think , and iam not from us , so i can buy from ther own site
its can help?

From what I’ve heard from past users it isn’t much different than regular minoxidil and yielded the same results. Dualgen 5 also contains caffeine & retinol along with AA. Studies suggest these can significantly aid in hair loss, but from what I seen they haven’t yielded much more improvement.

If you don’t mind spending more for minoxidil then go for it. It doesn’t seem any less than regular minoxidil atleast. AA may also aid in inflammation of the scalp. Anyways if you’re going to go through with this I recommend purchasing Dr Regenpure aswell or nizoral 2% if sulfate doesn’t fry your hair. It’ll aid with the flaking from minoxidil & AA + reduce scalp inflammation, bind to dht, & maximize results.

lenny112

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I’ve heard from past users it isn’t much different than regular minoxidil and yielded the same results. Dualgen 5 also contains caffeine & retinol along with AA. Studies suggest these can significantly aid in hair loss, but from what I seen they haven’t yielded much more improvement.

If you don’t mind spending more for minoxidil then go for it. It doesn’t seem any less than regular minoxidil atleast. AA may also aid in inflammation of the scalp. Anyways if you’re going to go through with this I recommend purchasing Dr Regenpure aswell or nizoral 2% if sulfate doesn’t fry your hair. It’ll aid with the flaking from minoxidil & AA + reduce scalp inflammation, bind to dht, & maximize results.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1988.tb03474.x
in this study we can sea that AA blocked nicely the dht , what you think ?
btw thank you for the answer

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score