Lipogaine Gone From Amazon

Jls008

Reaction score
As an FYI, LipoGaine is no longer being sold on Amazon. I emailed the company and was advised that Amazon is allegedly no longer allowing minoxidil to be sold if it contains any additives other that minoxidil. Not sure that this is the case as other brands with DHT blockers are still selling but this is what the company is stating.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First high strength Minoxidil solutions, now this. WTF??
K9, how long did it take for your minoxidil from MWC (medical Wellness Center) to come in the mail??

abcdefg

Reaction score
Im using that right now actually, but probably going the much cheaper plain minoxidil for next time. Honestly the DHT blocker stuff is just a scam excuse to repackage minoxidil into a new product. You cant be naive enough to think the DHT blocker stuff did anything? Its just the minoxidil working but plenty of morons will buy more of this over priced stuff having no idea what it is causing the regrowth.
One thing is for sure its very easy to see why male pattern baldness is filled with snake oils. Its such a slow process with so little solid information on anything. Its a snake oil paradise just throw some minoxidil or saw palmetto in your new mix of stuff and bam its a new product for male pattern baldness!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what exactly is it about lipogaine that so intriguing? It's just minoxidil with a bunch of sticky, greasy unproven crap added to it.