Liontalks Story - (21 / thinning on top)

liontalks

Reaction score
Hi i'm 21 years old and my hairs been thinning since i was 18...

Its only become noticable around 2 years ago and from there my life has becoming a living hell. I've contemplated dark thoughts many times now and after finding out about this forum, I have finally decided to act strongly upon this before i'm left hairless and completely destroyed in self confidence.

I've kept telling myself that hair isn't everything and life should be good without having to worry about such a superficial thing but its not that simple. Hair is important in today's society and it kills me to have to hide this from everyone i know. I've been trying to avoid any serious regiments for the past 2 years by going on multivitamins, provillus, hair massages, nioxin shampoo and healthier living. None of them have worked and my hair has progressively become so thin that i'm officially in panic mode.

both sides of my family do not have a history of balding except a few of my uncles who have only lost their hair in their 50's. I don't smoke and I feel im healthy in every other aspect of my life. My hairline is staying the same but the whole top of my heads been thinning evenly so much that i cant even do anything to my hair.

please forum, i need help!!

with it being clear that i do not have a receding hairline and the whole top of my scalp is thinning evenly, what would the best treatment be ????

pictures will come soon!!!!