Links to buy Setipiprant or Ramatroban?

a-ai

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am thinking to add either seti or ramatroban to my hair loss regimen. I will pick the cheapest. I am thinking to try anyone of them for 4 months. I read somewhere that I would need 2g of seti per day to see good result. So I want to buy 240g of seti. I found ram on this website https://bio-japan.net/baynas-tablets-75mg 100 tablets for 269 USD. I don't know if I can trust it though. Anyone has a reliable source for seti or ram?

jazz1

Reaction score
What your hairloss regime?

jazz1

Reaction score

a-ai

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a strong regime, why add more....?
this month I lost a lot on my crown and hairline. It looks terrible. So I jumped on RU 16 days ago after I watched Derek from MPMD. He explained how we need both RU + finasteride or dutesteride to completely stop hair miniaturization.
Anyway, I found out this week that inflammation can increase pgd2 which in turn has a similar effect on hair as DHT. I happen to have chronic inflammation that I have yet to find its source. My Immunoglobulin E (IgE) has been high since 2017. I did random tests since then and it was always high. The last test I did was in Feb and was 998 normal range was 0-100. So my hair loss might be caused by pgd2. That's why I want to jump on seti or ram.