limp with virtually no libido. HELP!

Reaction score
SweatHorse, I have tried various vietamins Gingko, Enzyte, etc.. while taking propecia and still was not able to overcome the sides. I have a very active sex life, and noticed the impact of the sides pretty quickly.

How much propecia are you currently taking, and how often? How long did you wait between going off propecia and started taking it back?

I don't know if its the amount of propecai or the fact i'm taking propecia so regulary. I'm wondering if 5mg per week might be a step. Someone must have hit on a 'magic' forumal for those who are sensitive to side effects.

I'm more interested at this point in keeping my hair with propecia and trying to stimulate regrowth with topicals.

SweatHorse

Reaction score
i take .25mg a day. just quarter of a propecia pill. i went off it a month and a half ago for about 3 weeks and noticed a significant improvement. i was scared for the first two weeks though, but that last one relieved my fears and i got back on the reduced dose hoping to keep some of the virility.
and honestly, although i do have side effects, like if i have two beers nothing works, im confident that i could do it sober. but its still not back to normal by any means.
Ive been considering aromataze inhibitors like Letrozole and/or something for prolactine like Cabergoline. But before going there I want to see a doctor. Im stiaghtening out paper work with my new insurance now.

Reaction score
I notice start of sides with .75 every other day..
hmm, maybe I will just lick a propecia pill.. I'm tempted to try dutasteride.. maybe toward winter I will try dutasteride.. depends on my hair.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
Been off dutasteride for 14 months...still am not able to have sex nor do I want to...suicide seems easier and easier as more time passes. finasteride/dutasteride is poison.