Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sergio Ramos imbalanced genes

Sergio+Ramos+Spain+v+Italy+FIFA+2018+World+WUDdAMYl5L-l.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you think it is healthy to obsess so much about the appearance of other males?

Honestly worried for you.

tbh this thread is fine, it is the people on lookism / sluthate who are seriously autistic about this kind of stuff. saying girls are only attracted to guys with chins that jut out 0.5cm (jutting out .5cm more is "deformed"), jaws that are a certain shape, just like a lot of autistic people they will then get transfixed on something else e.g. obsessing that the size between the eyes has to be an exact ratio between your nose height, or you are deformed. and that no girls are ever attracted to indian/asian men unless they are obese women.

i don't even go onto lookism / puahate or whatever that site is called these days, it's just a sad joke. unfortunately for them they take it so seriously they are willing to go on rampages because "sl*ts" won't date them.

just look at elliot rodger. he easily could have gotten a beautiful girlfriend, but for some reason pouring orange drink over a kissing couple didn't seem to make him very popular at school
there's an autistic boy at school i feel bad for. he's probably the most handsome one there, but he is tormented by his own mind. i saw a girl call him cute and he ran out of the room into the yard like it was a terror attack.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just f*****g lol, the guy is 32 and looks 28. that skin, that hair line. unreal.

At 32, you're not gonna look much
different than 28. Hell, at 30, your not gonna look much different than 25.

And not everyone in there 30's is experiencing hair loss. There are probably equal amounts of full heads in there 30's as there are hair loss sufferers.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At 32, you're not gonna look much
different than 28. Hell, at 30, your not gonna look much different than 25.

And not everyone in there 30's is experiencing hair loss. There are probably equal amounts of full heads in there 30's as there are hair loss sufferers.
giga cope

the difference between 25 and 30 is just painfully evident, just as much between 28 and 32, because every year past 30 u decay much faster than between 20-25.

He looks very fresh and young for his age and one of the biggest factors for it is his shiny non grey nw0 hair.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Such a hairline in a matured body is typical only in females, virtually straight across with no v-shape or temple recession. There is one other exception in males however: Castrati! (fake beard)

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetics play a large role in how we age.
Each of us age differently.

Yes, and to think it is simply like a biological computer code. Where is the machine, the unseen hand that wrote it and why can't we understand what we carry around every day inside us? Behold, the mysteries of the universe!