Life Comes At You Fast. Hair From 17-25

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U had a receding hairline and thinning at 17, u should have seen it coming.
No I didn’t. I had a “cowlick” at 17. Where do you see a receding hairline or thinning in the top picture?

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant your temples are not in line with your hairline, they must have receded.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant your temples are not in line with your hairline, they must have receded.
I had 2-3 inches of hair covering my temples and my hair was disheveled In that picture. Hindsight is 20/20

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you should give finasteride another try, perhaps a lower dosage? You are fixing to go bald for no clear reason. You have good hair too (texture, density, quality)

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
scared the sh*t out of me
how are your relatives? do they have male pattern baldness?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you should give finasteride another try, perhaps a lower dosage? You are fixing to go bald for no clear reason. You have good hair too (texture, density, quality)
Are you blind? My density, texture, and quality of hair are terrible now.
scared the sh*t out of me
how are your relatives? do they have male pattern baldness?
Ya, a few relatives are. I think I’ve got it the worst and the earliest. Not sure if being on and off treatments has made it worse. It seems that way. Also high stress and bad lifestyle choices when younger. Accutane as well, if that did anything to my hair

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you blind? My density, texture, and quality of hair are terrible now.

Ya, a few relatives are. I think I’ve got it the worst and the earliest. Not sure if being on and off treatments has made it worse. It seems that way. Also high stress and bad lifestyle choices when younger. Accutane as well, if that did anything to my hair

I meant before when you were younger. It's not like you had coarse, rough, super curly (afro like) hair.

You need to action NOW! before it's too late