Life As A Balding Guy In Your 20s Is So Unrewarding. Has Turned Me Into A Bitter Loser.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If bald guys couldn't get married and have children then the genes for baldness would have died out a long time ago. /QUOTE]
It's a recessive gene, so no.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
If bald guys couldn't get married and have children then the genes for baldness would have died out a long time ago. Most men go bald and most men manage to get married and breed.

Pretty much all of these guys went bald after getting married. I'm starting to think that there's only one way out for a bald guy.

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take some dance lessons.find a girl who will do it for cheap.. Any girl will do it for like 12-20 dollars a session.. I can;t dance..but just mentioning an idea...You can get a ghetto girl for like 10 i'm sure

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This type of threads is why Tsuji is never gonna give u sh*t even if he makes it.

OP is a virgin. OP is miserable. OP is also delusional. But the one characteristic distinct to every “balding” sufferer here is narcissism.

“My broad shoulders and narrow waist made things better”. No sane human being talks like that. This is pure narcissism and that’s why ppl get so emotional and mad over hair loss. Because they believe they ain’t perfect anymore, they ain’t the blessed kid at school.

I want to vomit every time I read sh*t like that. Carry on like that and you’re gonna be miserable all your life. And since we share things here ima tell u a story. Back when I was 19 I wore a hair piece cause world was over for me and my hair was so bad and all this bs. Dated a girl and chose to let her go cause she wasn’t “perfect enough”. Fast forward 2 years later I’m off the hair piece cause it was f*****g stupid, masturbating at my “good looks” wasn’t enough. That same girl moved on, bumped into her again, I didn’t stand a chance (I still had my hair piece on).

Moral of the story? Time matters. It builds your character and fills u up with experiences that shape u into a better “you”. I’m saying this with confidence because I’m off the wigs and the pills and the lotions and I’m doing it. I’m building while being almost bald. Does it suck? Painfully so. But every time my average bald self gets uncomfortable, the further away from my past I get. I wanted to share this with u all. I don’t try to recruit you.

It just bothers me that so many balding ppl choose to cry and be so fragile instead of standing up. Imagine if we all logged out and stopped caring. It would be so different.

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well said Benne. Just curious, how do you look bald?-I see a lot of guys who are bald and look pretty good to great and then you some where your like.. damn that sucks.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont worry op...with age it will probably get better...not because hairloss doesnt suck anymore but because you are occupied with more deep, more conerning problems...

with 20 you still have your health and basically carefree

with 30 you first notice how your body slowly declines and you have to pay bills and sh*t

with 40 you already should go for a regular check up for cancer

with 50 at lot of people start to develop athrosis and sh*t

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont worry op...with age it will probably get better...not because hairloss doesnt suck anymore but because you are occupied with more deep, more conerning problems...

with 20 you still have your health and basically carefree

with 30 you first notice how your body slowly declines and you have to pay bills and sh*t

with 40 you already should go for a regular check up for cancer

with 50 at lot of people start to develop athrosis and sh*t

I am sure OP is gleaming with joy now.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure OP is gleaming with joy now.

not to mention the unexpected stuff that can be happen...i mean the things i just named are pretty much inevitable and come with ageing but fate can always f*** you up unexpected too

eg my former neighbor...he is 33 but had an accident 2 years ago...his back got shattered...he can still walk but he is in constant pain despite various operations...he has to take strong opiodes to get through the day...cant work anymore too...his life is basically over

so much sh*t can happen to you life...unbelievable

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
not to mention the unexpected stuff that can be happen...i mean the things i just named are pretty much inevitable and come with ageing but fate can always f*** you up unexpected too

eg my former neighbor...he is 33 but had an accident 2 years ago...his back got shattered...he can still walk but he is in constant pain despite various operations...he has to take strong opiodes to get through the day...cant work anymore too...his life is basically over

so much sh*t can happen to you life...unbelievable

On the bright side, free opiod buzz for life doesn't sound that bad.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if we all logged out and stopped caring. It would be so different.

Why don't you set an example for all of us and do this exact thing?

Just can't fathom how people like you are still here. If you don't care about your hair loss why are you wasting your time on a hairloss forum reading posts that "make you vomit".

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you set an example for all of us and do this exact thing?

Just can't fathom how people like you are still here. If you don't care about your hair loss why are you wasting your time on a hairloss forum reading posts that "make you vomit".
just lol @ these self help, pep talk, attempts at being motivational speakers for others, while he is speaking to himself and his own insecurities

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just lol @ these self help, pep talk, attempts at being motivational speakers for others, while he is speaking to himself and his own insecurities

Nobody reaches out to you or expects you to get it. You’re deep in your safe space where you can constantly talk sh*t and mourn about your life’s unjust turn of events. Don’t worry, no woman is ever gonna let you go beyond that first drink (which btw you’re paying for).