Licl After Microneedling (start Using)

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got the lithium chloride I ordered from a reliable place. I never used lithium chloride, but I read a lot and decided to add to my regime.
I going to use it immediately after microneedling 1.5 mm. Has anyone ever tried it? Is it safe to use?
What I got is 99.3 assai.
I would appreciate your help.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About the way of use I thought to measure 10 mg powder and mix with some distilled wate,. and to Apply immediately after the microneedling

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I might add it . I ve read it's better to use 3 consecutive days: day of dermarolling , and 2 following days. this procedure every other week. I 'm really curious to know effectiveness thoguh as VPA is known to be more potent to attack this particular angle

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might add it . I ve read it's better to use 3 consecutive days: day of dermarolling , and 2 following days. this procedure every other week. I 'm really curious to know effectiveness thoguh as VPA is known to be more potent to attack this particular angle
Where did you read that? I have been using 10mg/ml after wounding once a week. Not sure if it has been beneficial.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is 4 days in a row actually. Some reported that on this very forum but I can't find the threads. if they read this thread they will maybe react. I'm not sure about "safety" of that routine though..
I would stick to 10mg/ml once per week and see what happens and maybe change routine later depending on evolution or consider vpa?!

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Directly after wounding you can just rub it into your wounds, gives me always a nice pickling feeling.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The science:
LiCl will act as a GSK-3ß inhibitor. GSK-3ß inhibitors suppress apoptosis (programmed cell death) by inhibiting JNK activation. What this does is cause an influx of ß-catenin, a molecular signal that is essential in promoting hair growth, through WNT activation.

LiCl was the first GSK-3ß inhibitor I used and I had great results with it when used after wounding.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last week I used LICL immediately after dermastamp 1.5 mm
Regimen on the same day: Besides the usual things I added taking vitamin D and vitamin B12-all this to promote WNT.
I am considering adding a topical use of Methyl vanillate together with the LICL. Has anyone tried?

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last week I used LICL immediately after dermastamp 1.5 mm
Regimen on the same day: Besides the usual things I added taking vitamin D and vitamin B12-all this to promote WNT.
I am considering adding a topical use of Methyl vanillate together with the LICL. Has anyone tried?

I’ve never tried LICL but I’m sure I’ve heard of positive results from another poster here awhile back.

I want to recommend something. You said you were wounding with 1.5mm. Don’t go based off of the recommended wounding sources available online because those depth recommendations were actually made for areas like facial wounding since the vast majority of users use micro needling for facial rejuvenation. Your skin also varies in thickness depending on the part of the body you’re talking about. Your scalp actually houses thicker skin layers (the thickest skin in your body) than your face and it would make sense since your brain is the core communication center to everything (more cushion for protection).

Your epidermal layer can be around 1 - 1.2mm deep and the dermis being at around 3mm in thickness not depth.

Some simple math will tell you that your are at most penetrating .5mm deep into the papillary dermis. Hair follicles reside at the bottom of the reticular dermis (bottom half of your dermal layer) and so you aren’t getting deep enough to provide the most optimal absorption to the “root” of your problem. People boast about being able to absorb topicals through your hair follicle shaft’s exiting pathway, but that’s for a follicle that is still present. If you are balding noticeably then the odds are plenty of those pathways have closed. This is a reason why wound induced hair neogenesis is becoming prominent research in the means to achieve follicular regeneration.

You should at least be creating an opening into the reticular dermis and I believe you will get optimal results. In other words, although I don’t think you should be wounding every week but perhaps every 15-20 days to give your body time to recuperate, I think you should up your depth to 2mm and experiment at that specific depth. That would be around a 1mm penetration into an avg 3mm dermis of a scalp which might be enough for your lower dermis to absorb your topical down into the root. I’ve already heard of a member here getting great results and I think they were even doing a depth of 2.5mm if I remember right. I’d recommend going 2mm though and then assessing results from there at around 4-6 months.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting what you write. It also makes sense.
But at the same time I am afraid that longer needles will cause damage or scarring.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try 1.5 for a good 3-6 months if you’d like. If you don’t get much of a result, then try adjusting depth and try again for another 3-6 months before discarding it as a failure.

It can cause scarring if you aren’t doing it properly and doing it too often can also result in a disrupted healing process that can then result in scarring. Mostly all balding treatments come with some sort of risk. Just be glad you won’t lose your dick with this one.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try 1.5 for a good 3-6 months if you’d like. If you don’t get much of a result, then try adjusting depth and try again for another 3-6 months before discarding it as a failure.

It can cause scarring if you aren’t doing it properly and doing it too often can also result in a disrupted healing process that can then result in scarring. Mostly all balding treatments come with some sort of risk. Just be glad you won’t lose your dick with this one.

bro were you the dude with the bad cobblestoning after surgery?

has it improved? are things getting better?

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro were you the dude with the bad cobblestoning after surgery?

has it improved? are things getting better?

It has and it’s still there but won’t be noticeable enough for any random eye to catch. I’ve refrained from needling it until Follica comes out since it should work on scarring as well and they’re supposed to be pretty close to market.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any recommendations for reliable sources to buy Lithium chloride?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is 4 days in a row actually. Some reported that on this very forum but I can't find the threads. if they read this thread they will maybe react. I'm not sure about "safety" of that routine though..
I would stick to 10mg/ml once per week and see what happens and maybe change routine later depending on evolution or consider vpa?!

Also what is vpa?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Directly after wounding you can just rub it into your wounds, gives me always a nice pickling feeling.
Just received mine today. Do you guys make a 'batch' or just mix it once a week? 10mg is still 5mg inaccurate on a 0.001mg scale.