Let's Escape Into Video Game Land. Ultimate Cope, Boys.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 73756

That's my hair at 17 years old. Would you be able to have a hair like this at such age when everyone enjoys thick NW0 ? I don't have the right to complain because i'm NW3 and not NW4 or 5 ? Maybe i wouldn't have the right if i were like 35 years old, but i'm still 17, so...
My hair loss was way more fucked when I was 17, dude, your hairline is far from destruction, but I see that your scalp is beginning to thin.

Yeah, it sucks, at first I was just pissed that I will never be able to grow my emo bangs, but things weren't that bad back then.

And I'm not 35. I'm about more or less a few years older than you.

Get on treatments and a small transplant would fix all of your problems if propecia works for you.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss was way more fucked when I was 17, dude, your hairline is far from destruction, but I see that your scalp is beginning to thin.

Yeah, it sucks, at first I was just pissed that I will never be able to grow my emo bangs, but things weren't that bad back then.

And I'm not 35. I'm about more or less a few years older than you.

Get on treatments and a small transplant would fix all of your problems if propecia works for you.
I was NW1 last year. My hair is thinning from the front, but it's not obvious in this photo. I now can't style my hair when i go out because whatever i do with it, it's still obvious that i'm balding.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was NW1 last year. My hair is thinning from the front, but it's not obvious in this photo. I now can't style my hair when i go out because whatever i do with it, it's still obvious that i'm balding.
I know that feel at NW3 my combovers became more and more ridiculous. My combovers still look ok from the distance at NW4, but from up close, total sh*t.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that feel at NW3 my combovers became more and more ridiculous. My combovers still look ok from the distance at NW4, but from up close, total sh*t.
I don't know how will i go out when i reach NW4 at 18 if the treatments doesn't work. I can't pull off the bald look due to being a manlet with no frame and big forehead.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
caRS8mJ.png

j5OKDNf.png

My hair 1 year ago.

Why the f*** do i have to lose my hair too young and too fast.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't f*****g stand videogames anymore and I used to be such an incel gamer. Wait until you reach late 20's it just doesn't cut it anymore. The only thing im looking forward is VR for racing games + wheel + motion simulator, basically some laps in a racing game would be a good experience, but it will get boring fast, I can't no longer gamecel for hours. I need to be beautiful, i need beautiful young girls on my dick, everything else is death.
Same. I used to play for 10 hours a day if I could.

Now games all just seem a bit silly and aimed at teens likes/humour.

Having said all that - I would still like to try the next elder scrolls and gta because I think I will always love them.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Having said all that - I would still like to try the next elder scrolls and gta because I think I will always love them.
I don't play because i'm obsessed with gaming or anything, i play because there's no other way to cope with my shitty life. If i have a chance of having a relationship with a cute girl and socializing with many people, i'd certainly take it, but i don't have a choice except to cope with gaming and anime to keep going on.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 73756

That's my hair at 17 years old. Would you be able to have a hair like this at such age when everyone enjoys thick NW0 ? I don't have the right to complain because i'm NW3 and not NW4 or 5 ? Maybe i wouldn't have the right if i were like 35 years old, but i'm still 17, so...

You don't seem as nice anymore :confused:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Theyre not silly we just dont have the imagination we had as kids so its not as engrossing, and we see the exotic aspects as whimsy. A good exanple is mario. I used to see it as a fanciful interesting world now i just see it as a weird ridiculous acid trip lol. Objectively its still imaginative, i just don't appreciate it like i used ti

I still play games but nowadays its more about serious shooters, realistic games (like world war 2 games) and ones focused mostly on gameplay like mortal kombat or call of duty.

I used to be mainly into story and exploration focused games (such as elder scrolls) but my imagination isnt the same so its hard to do now

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When someone says I'm too old for this sh*t (video games, comics or etc. because it's a stuff for young people) you are turning yourself into a mental 80 year old.

Spending time debating politics, scholarly, philosophy stuff and accomplishing nothing is equally stupid. I call it fake maturity cope.

Dylan Thomas believed that a key to eternal mental youth is never growing up. And most Chads never grow up.

ozm8ey

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been playing the old tomb raider games. Played the next tomb raider game but when you go back to the old ones it maes you think how much the dumb down games now in difficulty :)