Let's donate to Riken and get the trial started!

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry I'll be sure to remind you all when the inevitable happens.
I don't think that they have sh*t technology but it sounds like they have sh*t business ideology. They released pricing points that would exclude over 99.5% of people from ever getting this procedure, before even completing a trial on humans. Why would businesses be lining up to partner with them?

Any business oriented man/women with a brain would realize that you can probably get away with setting those insane prices after a human proof of concept has been established, but before trials even begin? All they had to do was restore a NW7 guy to a full head and parade him out to the media a few months after and they'd have all the pricing power they wanted.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Illustration number 7910 on how rich remains rich and poor remains poor
perhaps soon the poor will be old, ugly and bald, and the rich will be young, pretty and with hair. people are not nice creatures, they are beasts and predators, bigger eat smaller ones, this world is fucked up

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe have a link? I have no idea what OP is even talking about
Dosent really matter . Tsuji dream is dead.
This man isnt really serious about getting it out there.

1. He want donation not investors
2. The price are somthing that just hollywood actors can afford or rich ppl that care That much about their look
3.when you dont have board of directors there is no Real schedule ( investors that want their money push the company faster to get result)

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

2. The price are somthing that just hollywood actors can afford or rich ppl that care That much about their look
3.when you dont have board of directors there is no Real schedule ( investors that want their money push the company faster to get result)
maybe stemson will be only for rich too

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe stemson will be only for rich too
Nope , they to reach bigger market in order to attract investors . And they got invesments meaning they want to reach everyone. There is no limit to new bald ppl. I really want them to make it . Cuz after there going to be tons of new hair cloning companys

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, we have lost our hairs, and so our lives. We have nothing more to lose.
You lost me there.

I had hope in Tsuji, but if Tsuji had a picture of a square centimeter of implanted cloned hairs in a human, he wouldn't need this. A 3x4 photography would do the trick.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope , they to reach bigger market in order to attract investors . And they got invesments meaning they want to reach everyone. There is no limit to new bald ppl. I really want them to make it . Cuz after there going to be tons of new hair cloning companys
I guess it's better not to have hair at all, Stemson will do brand new and better hair, at least that's how I see it

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He wants investors, but want donation to help him too.
What he did was crazy, like trialAcc said is a fact:
.... They released pricing points that would exclude over 99.5% of people from ever getting this procedure, before even completing a trial on humans. Why would businesses be lining up to partner with them?...
Also we should consider he did not guarantee nothing in human trials. Like he said in his interview with HAIRLICIOUSLY in Youtube.
So his pointed a expensive price , excluding close to all people and is not guaranting the success of procedure.
He is asking to not invest on him for sure.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with Tsuji's approach is that the people that can afford his treatment are the same people who probably won't care to get it anyways.

Seriously most people who can drop 300k+ are probably in their 50's, have a wife and kids, and would rather invest the money instead so they can retire earlier.

That's not to say older rich people don't care about their hair, they most definitely do. But they don't care as desperately as us younger guys do.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with Tsuji's approach is that the people that can afford his treatment are the same people who probably won't care to get it anyways.

Seriously most people who can drop 300k+ are probably in their 50's, have a wife and kids, and would rather invest the money instead so they can retire earlier.

That's not to say older rich people don't care about their hair, they most definitely do. But they don't care as desperately as us younger guys do.
300k is probably the price for someone completely without hair, then you can understand ok

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
300k is probably the price for someone completely without hair, then you can understand ok
Even if you're a NW1 with a final pattern of NW7, you will require the same amount of hair as a bald dude unless you plan on being on finasteride for the rest of your life (or they come up with some other way to prevent you from losing your natural hairs)

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you're a NW1 with a final pattern of NW7, you will require the same amount of hair as a bald dude unless you plan on being on finasteride for the rest of your life (or they come up with some other way to prevent you from losing your natural hairs)
That's right, but if you have bends it won't cost 300k, this price is in my opinion still acceptable if you need to fill the entire head and the hair will be dht resistant, ok for me

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It depends on what you mean fron younger guys.

If you are talking about NW1-NW4 young guys, the younger ones can get a hair transplant that typically "resolve" the problem.

On the otherhand, old guys (45+) typically have a advanced balding that cannot be resolved only with sirurgy.

I mean, probally old guys will need more hair clone than the younger ones.

Me for example. I'm afraid to become very bald in my 50's. Since I know it is very difficult to recover hair at this stage. Then I wish hair clone to be available soon just to know that will have a solution in the future to this scenario.

Plus, I think the biggest market will come from the older guys, by the same reasons I described: Typically they have a more advanced baldness stage which needs hair clone to complete recover.

@Edit: that considerations are logical to me, pointing hair clone will be very expensive.
If it is not and is pretty stable. Then the younger ones eventually will can choose hair clone directly instead of the hair transplant.

The most difficult to hair clone is all stage before the state that proves it can be applied to humans successfully. After it, I'm almost sure the time to it comes to market will be very small. Nowadays, new technologies comes to public too fast after its maturity.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on what you mean fron younger guys.

If you are talking about NW1-NW4 young guys, the younger ones can get a hair transplant that typically "resolve" the problem.

On the otherhand, old guys (45+) typically have a advanced balding that cannot be resolved only with sirurgy.

I mean, probally old guys will need more hair clone than the younger ones.

Me for example. I'm afraid to become very bald in my 50's. Since I know it is very difficult to recover hair at this stage. Then I wish hair clone to be available soon just to know that will have a solution in the future to this scenario.

Plus, I think the biggest market will come from the older guys, by the same reasons I described: Typically they have a more advanced baldness stage which needs hair clone to complete recover.

@Edit: that considerations are logical to me, pointing hair clone will be very expensive.
If it is not. Then the younger ones eventually will can choose hair clone directly instead of the hair transplant.
time will tell

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking about starting a thread like this one until I seen this. Didn’t really take the time to read responses. It is crazy how GameStops value skyrocketed from wall street bets on Reddit. If only the same thing could be done for the top 5 companies trying to solve hair loss? If everyone on HairLossTalk and tressless started buying shares of these companies. The money might have to be donated because not all of the companies are public. Then use some simple technology to spread the word over the rest of the internet.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking about starting a thread like this one until I seen this. Didn’t really take the time to read responses. It is crazy how GameStops value skyrocketed from wall street bets on Reddit. If only the same thing could be done for the top 5 companies trying to solve hair loss? If everyone on HairLossTalk and tressless started buying shares of these companies. The money might have to be donated because not all of the companies are public. Then use some simple technology to spread the word over the rest of the internet.
If his work was ready he would get investors and build business plan. But it dosent seems like his really into making it a thing, this insane price range kill the every legit business plan. And by that there is no way investors would be intresting, specialy in such risky field