lets all observe s.a.f.'s earliest posts

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Gotta agree with the idea that girls aren't entirely necessary. Ideally, a healthy lifestyle involves sexual activity, but it also involves regular exercise, a good diet and no drugs/ alcohol. To most of which I say boo.

It just doesn't seem worth it to me either. I've never liked the idea of promiscuity (not religious, just doesn't seem right to me) and I really cannot be arsed with committing to somebody because I feel I have to. I've never been interested beyond admiring- that's all I need.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Little sex toys don't work as well either, you need something to hold onto. Like a sex doll. Or a tree.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Geez I hope you lot are joking.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
stick it in the microwave first

That gave me a good chuckle.

:laugh:

slipy

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
Man in Space said:
stick it in the microwave first
yea, this, my friend did this

there you go son, close your eyes and its the real thing! :punk: :punk:

(don't forget the lube tho)

yeah , and i will be like licking it and sticking fingers inside and im gonna pretend like im giving oral to a real girl.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its the most addictive thing on earth dude.. dont start with it, youll never want to stop :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Do you give it to your mum to stick in the dishwasher to wash it out afterwards?

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Just get a hooker if you're that sexually frustrated. I lost my virginity to a hooker - its no big deal.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
Do you give it to your mum to stick in the dishwasher to wash it out afterwards?
lol no . . . . . i dont use sex toys right now. its been a few years. this was a few years back, my schizo friend let me use his
You shared a toy pussy with your friend?

slipy

Reaction score
hey, would you not share a hot b**ch with your friend? it's the same principle.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
hey, would you not share a hot b**ch with your friend? it's the same principle.
I don't compare girls with a rubber pussy. :dunno:
And I would not share that thing (the sex toy) with a friend i guess :)

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
Bald Dave said:
Just get a hooker if you're that sexually frustrated. I lost my virginity to a hooker - its no big deal.
yea i will whenever i leave my grandparents house

were you more confident after losing it to a hooker?

do you tell ur friends?

It did make me feel a little confident as the next time i would do it with a girl i would know exactly what to do and i wouldn't get so nervous. Before you pop your cherry ou are always thinking about what sex is like and once you've done it thats it, you know what to do next time. So for seeing a hooker was more of a sex education for me rather than anything pleasurable.

I did tell my friends and they were totally cool with it. I recommend just telling close friends rather than anyone else (work colleagues) as some people can get really judgemental.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
There is no way I would use someone else's sex toy, but in a strange way, I probably wouldn't mind sharing a vagina with someone else.

I know a few guys who have had manage a trois, and they all seem perfectly happy with the experience. It's not that I'd intentionally seek out a threesome with another guy, but if the situation arose, I wouldn't walk away from it.

In fact someone was telling me about his threesome and foursome experiences today :whistle: