Let The Journey Begin (long Term Documentation)

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
658
Some medical studies indicate that spironolactone may reduce the absorption of vitamin B6 or accelerate its excretion. Since spironolactone is a diuretic, it increases the frequency of urination; B-group vitamins are water-soluble, meaning they do not accumulate in the body but are excreted in the urine. Any diuretic can accelerate this elimination process.
you can easily replenish vitamins with supplements. I wouldnt consider this as a problem.
 

Yar

Senior Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
785
you can easily replenish vitamins with supplements. I wouldnt consider this as a problem.
You can do whatever you like. But it is better to steer clear of these substances; they are completely unnecessary and merely clog up the receptors with their obscure chemical structures.
 

Yar

Senior Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
785
you can easily replenish vitamins with supplements. I wouldnt consider this as a problem.
A vitamin B6 deficiency impairs the liver's ability to eliminate processed estrogens. Weaker estrogens, such as estrone and estriol, will block newly administered estradiol from binding to the receptor. You need B6 for the liver to clear processed estrogens, yet spironolactone clearly interferes with the absorption of this vitamin. I strongly advise against using spironolactone!
 
Top