leimo

bigd888

Reaction score
This is mainly to Aussie users... Leimo is currently being heavily advertised on television at the moment and there is a lot of hype around it. But Im telling you that its a huge scam. Ive been using it over over 6 months and it has not improved my hair in any way, shape or form. Don't fall for the money back guarantee, it is difficult to get because you need to purchase 8 units of everything, which is way too much for one year.

Please dont waste money on this product!

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
Leimo is owned by a former partner / person working with Revivogen. I found this out because once i emailed revivogen about buying it in AUS and the reception girl quickly emailed a link to leimo. When I sent a question back about it they said, sorry the girl got it wrong and a man that dealt with leimo used to be working with revivogen, but started their own company essentially ripping off revivogen's concept - a cheap imitation. That was the basic jist of the email.

stay away from leimo.

It's obvious the leimo people are copying revivogen, and im not saying that revivogen is effective on the other hand, just stay clear!!!

Sam